Cable Help

zigster

My friends just bought an amp for his computer's sub woofer and he needs to know what these inputs are called. 

post-58858-0-57583800-1412035458.png

Bottom two are 5mm jacks, and I believe the top two are XLR.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Top definitely look like XLR to me. 

Yeah, they are, I just confirmed it via google images.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Normally these come with manuals that tell you what each jack is...

Or you can spend more time coming here to get the answer from @TheKDub and @BoltActionWaffle

He's probably too lazy to read it or google the answer online. :P

He's probably too lazy to read it or google the answer online. :P

RTFM needs to be a requirement before posting a question.. :/

RTFM needs to be a requirement before posting a question.. :/

So true xD

Considering they're inputs, the bottom 2 are likely to be 1/4in sockets but can't really tell from the picture alone. 

Edit: Did a quick google image search with your pic and googled the amp. They are in fact 1/4in sockets.

http://www.pyleaudio.com/sku/pta1000/1000-watts-professional-power-amplifiers

My friends just bought an amp for his computer's sub woofer and he needs to know what these inputs are called. 

I hope the inputs are true balanced (I kind of doubt it). If so, there might be sense in going balanced IF you have a true balanced source.

I hope the fans are thermally-managed too, as they can get quite loud. 

If you plan on bridging the amplifier (I suppose you are), check if it is stable down to the subwoofer's nominal impedance when in bridged mode.