Best backpacks for a techie

Dude

Hey guys,

I am getting sick of my DC bag because it's small and doesn't provide much protection or storage. So I decided to upgrade bag.

The bag should be sensibly priced at £60 being the most that I will spend. It would need to be able to carry a few books, headphones and maybe a laptop because I see myself getting one in the future. I'd like it to be mostly black because I just fucking love the colour black.

Thanks

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Swiss gear makes great laptop backpacks

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I use Google drive and my phone.

Anything else is excessive and might get me laid

Jansport Superbreak backpacks can fit a 17.3" laptop in it. I tested it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I see where you're coming from buddy and I respect that but alas, I still have school.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Swiss gear makes great laptop backpacks

I don't own one but I've seen some at stores and they seem pretty good.

wut

i'm a potato

I second the swiss gear backpack.

It is the only backpack that can withstand my heavy usage.

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

As I ride my motorcycle a lot, I picked up an Icon backpack from Revzilla on clearance. If I could actually find it I'd show you but I can't find it.

Edit. Found it. I have the black version of this...  http://www.rideicon.com/products/?productGroupId=145872

jpeg&a=tt

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

This thing. I use it for school, and I take it to LAN's. It's got a dedicated sleeve for laptops up to 17", LOADS of room in the main compartment, and even a couple of spots for chargers and such.  Not to mention, it'll last you forever, too.  My last backpack from this company lasted me 9 years of vigorous use.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

http://www.amazon.com/Wenger-GA-7305-14F00-SwissGear-Computer-Backpack/dp/B000NONHYY If you aren't looking for an enormous laptop carrier this is a good value. My work laptops fits in there as well as lunch, headphones, and school stuff. Also, it's EXTREMELY comfortable and well built. I don't see anyone accidentally breaking a backpack like this. I'm not sure about UK pricing but it's 70 USD.

P.S. Don't get the "newer" version suggested. It's not as comfortable or well built and it's not much cheaper.

It's something unpredictable. But in the end is right. I hope you've had the time of your life.

I believe Linus did a video about a backpack (or several) from Everki. Seeing from Amazon, I can see there is a variety of backpacks from which you can choose from.

I got one myself and I love it : first backpack that can actually support around 25 lbs without breaking within a year. My "version" - if you will - has several pockets for your accessories.

The main laptop compartment has a nice finish that doesn't scratch your laptop and the other one (maybe for tablets) as well.

I can actually fit in it a 17" laptop, ALL of my university notebooks, my laptop power adapter, my backup portable battery, a wireless mouse, networking cables and various adapters...

That one is a bit pricey, but you get the idea : there's lots of space in those backpacks, and more importantly the handle and supports are really solid. Really comfortable too, although mine is quite heavy with that stuff.

the Razer backpack. It can carry lots of books/lots of tech and looks nice http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-utility-backpack

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

YOU DON'T WANT TO GET LAID?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! p.s. can you help me pick up chicks?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

the Razer backpack. It can carry lots of books/lots of tech and looks nice http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-utility-backpack

I wouldn't use it because it would probably make me use Synapse 2.0 and I'd have my ass kicked for wearing it because it looks ridiculous.

Here you go, its carried everything else on the planet so tech will fit in just right!

$T2eC16d,!)kE9s4,BMOtBR-BnPRR+Q~~60_12.J

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Swiss Gear is the way to go. They know whats up. Lots of storage room and plenty of padding.

everki backpacks are also pretty sweet

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

I managed to snag an Ogio Renegade RSS 17 for about $50. As a tech backpack, it's an absolute jewel. As a school backpack, it sucks ass.

Indestructible, though, and if you want pockets...

YOU DON'T WANT TO GET LAID?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! p.s. can you help me pick up chicks?

Girls=£££

£££= 970 SLI

any more questions?

Sadly not, i did not chose the nerd life, the nerd life chose me

Personally I recommend an envelope clutch or laptop sleeve if you want to get laid but if you want a big bulky bags you can try herschel little america or jansport. Hipster to the max but meh what you gonna do.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

As I ride my motorcycle a lot, I picked up an Icon backpack from Revzilla on clearance. If I could actually find it I'd show you but I can't find it.

Edit. Found it. I have the black version of this...  http://www.rideicon.com/products/?productGroupId=145872

I also ride too and use a Swiss Gear. No issues and extremely roomy.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I currently use a Thule Enroute Strut and it is great for all my devices. Thule makes some great kit.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3