New to water cooling

Never done water cooling before and I know I probably wont need it but I would like it purely for the fact that it can be quiet and looks good. I would like to know what I will need to cool the following parts at a good temp while keeping noise to a minimal (I like to look of solid pvc piping)

• 760t
  • Asrock extem4 2011-3
  • DDR4 RAM (undecided at this point)
  • gtx980 (eventually want to SLI x2)
  • rm1000 (Definitely overkill)
  • 5820k (overclocked to 4.2-4.4ghz Depending on stability)
  • 840 evo (250GB) in Raid 0 (Boot drive only)
  • 1tb barracuda (for storing all crucial Documents and games)

So I basically just want to cool the CPU and GPU/s using the pvc piping. I would also like to see some good parts to use e.g pumps and rads along with places I can order from along with ~pricing 

Excuse any errors in this I'm fairly tired

PS: I know this build is overkill for gaming

PPS: Any suggestions on part changes would also be nice as the only thing ordered so far is the case 

PPPS: Also I'm in Australia where we can reach temps of upto 45 Celsius so keep this in mind

What is your budget?

A good place to start is with a D5 pump like the swiftech MCP-655. There are many other versions. 

For SLI and a CPU I would get at least 4x 120mm of rads. The Alphacool XT45's are very nice rads. They sell skinnier and thicker versions as well. Hardware labs Black Ice GT (or something like that) are fairly good as well. 

As far as fittings go, Bitspower makes very good hardline tubing fittings. Just make sure you get the appropriate size to match your tubing. 

Good place to order is frozencpu or performancePC

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

What is your budget?

A good place to start is with a D5 pump like the swiftech MCP-655. There are many other versions. 

For SLI and a CPU I would get at least 4x 120mm of rads. The Alphacool XT45's are very nice rads. They sell skinnier and thicker versions as well. Hardware labs Black Ice GT (or something like that) are fairly good as well. 

As far as fittings go, Bitspower makes very good hardline tubing fittings. Just make sure you get the appropriate size to match your tubing. 

Good place to order is frozencpu or performancePC

Thanks for the Help my Budget is fairly variable as I'm still at home and working 30+ hours a week but lets keep it to Around 500-600$

PS: I'll looks up these parts and try to picture it in my case

thats all I cool and have a 360 (3 x 120mm fans) up top and a 280 (2x 140mm fans) rad on front. And it keeps everything extremely cooled! never get above 38 degrees when gaming and when i stress my cpu it gets to about 52 degrees. 

I have a koolance 450s pump (D5)

250ml reservoir koolance
ek Full cover waterblocks
ek sli csq bridge for the gpu waterblocks as well
I used clear tubing 
mayhems pastel series for coolant / anti corrosion / biocide

a number of assorted fitting throughout the case

make sure your fittings are the same as your tubing for instance my tubing is 1/2ID and 3/4 OD so get fittings that say made for 1/2ID 3/4OD tubing! I also recommend compression fittings as for they look nice installed and makes your build look very clean!