LTT Forum App?

cluelessgenius

why the hate? unofficial to me means he did it without their consent. wich means he must have used the website and its functionalities and just interpreted those wich is naturally gonna be slower than sending direct requests

Not hating, it just seems you're not genuinely available to support an app for multiplatforms.

With or without consent, if the app isn't coming from LinusMediaGroup themselves then it's unofficial, but hey that's just me.

Not hating, it just seems you're not genuinely available to support an app for multiplatforms.

With or without consent, if the app isn't coming from LinusMediaGroup themselves then it's unofficial, but hey that's just me.

well maybe that did come across wrong i definitly find the time to support it. by time i mean im not gonna develop it for a plattform nobodys using. 

and about the branding you are probably right all im saying is that if i would write it starting today without info from them id have to use the website as a base and just write a different ui if you will but if i had acces to the database their website calls and could cut out the middle man it would be much faster but that needs trust and probably a lot paperwork to be safe . listen this whole thing could become nothing if they are infact developing one themselves or they decide notto trust some dude on the internet but IF they would id do my best to deliver a fast reliable acces to all the functionalities there are. but right now thats all just theory of course. 

we just talking

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I would very much like for you or members of the community to make another app or improve the other unofficial one.

As long as the code is open source on a git hub or something along those lines.And say if the code were on Git hub i believe people would be willing to contribute to it through pull request or writing some code for it(or however git and the git hub mechanics work) :)

I think some of the community would be happy to throw some coin at the project or donate some money to your or the developer for their work/time.