BitFenix Pandora

Really nice looking case and love the customizable logo. Sad to hear about the defects you guys got out of box. Only thing that really bugs me about the case are those push bulb side panel thingy majiggys.

Really nice looking case and love the customizable logo. Sad to hear about the defects you guys got out of box. Only thing that really bugs me about the case are those push bulb side panel thingy majiggys.

There are good implementations of this and there are bad ones... We haven't seen our sample yet, but if Luke's right (and he usually is) - this could be a major problem for people who are trying to put beefy systems in it (without a modular PSU). 

We've seen better implementations in something like a caselabs chassis, but those are of course much more expensive. 

Keys is super excited to review this unit and we're going to be pushing content out next week after we get our hands on it.

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

This is ATX or M-ATX case?????

mATX

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

THIS IS IT! This is not it.

The case I've been waiting for forever. The reason I have been waiting for a case like this is because it has a feature that I have always wanted. The feature is what you might call "PSU pass-through". The motherboard has a cut-out to allow the case width to be not much wider than the PSU itself while still having some cable space. So cool. Space is a premium at my desk, especially width. The narrower the case, the more leg-room I have. Looks like I have myself a new case.

Edit: Realised it's mATX not fullATX =(

Dude. Doesn't release for two months in the UK. SEXINESS but holy shit this sucks that it doesn't come out for so long!

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE THIS CASE. 

For a amateur enthusiast (is that an oxymoron?) its a perfect case, even if its hard to build in. I live with a bunch of people who think having an overbuilt case (as epic as it may be) is just not feasible. 

Anybody know if it's possible for a 240mm rad up in the top of the case with a Lil modding? Or is there just not enough space in the top cause I want a rad in the top and front of the case but am wondering about the motherboard clearance at the top

bought the case as I really love the slick profile

at first, it's quite easy to work with, not until I want to put the side panel. i had to cut away the sleeve for the 4+4pin for cpu power to make the cable goes flat behind the mobo tray.

but when all is done, im really satisfied. 

the display could be better though, quite washed out

6MYr9iX.jpg

damn, this picture from htc M7 really sucks 

bought the case as I really love the slick profile

at first, it's quite easy to work with, not until I want to put the side panel. i had to cut away the sleeve for the 4+4pin for cpu power to make the cable goes flat behind the mobo tray.

but when all is done, im really satisfied. 

the display could be better though, quite washed out

damn, this picture from htc M7 really sucks 

Is that a 120 or 240 mm rad?

HTC's cameras suck :c

Is that a 120 or 240 mm rad?

HTC's cameras suck :c

120mm rad, corsair h60 to be exact

What does the Pandora "core" not have compared to the pricier normal version on NCIX?

The core dosnt have the Custum logo

Can you put the H80i in the top?

No. Since the case is so thin, and compact, there is no motherboard clearance in the top. The front is a pretty good option though.

the clearance is one thing, there's not even a mount hole for rad. the screw hole is only on the top side 

• 4 months later...

My build list is a GTX 980 and a i5-4690k with an h100i.  Using the black Core version.  I'm looking to 3D print a custom h100i cap and running with Cougar 120mm Blue LED fans.  The case is beautiful.  So you have to be particular about the cables.  And...  You can drill a new hole for the HDD to mount in the top the other way super easy.  Or in my case, so I can run 2 120mm in the top and I plan on using the bottom HDD mount.  I'll post a link when I get it all done.  My only thoughts right now are reference or ACX GTX 980.  I haven't decided which I think would be better for airflow.  I'm thinking reference since the other fans will be intake to push the air out.  My plan is two top intakes and two in the front intakes.  If you guys have any thoughts, I'd be glad to receive input.