BitFenix Pandora

Hey Nick :D

It would be awesome if the screen supported Gifs.

Aluminum. I don't like it because it stains so easily. I want someone to make a case with brushed plastic that mimics aluminum.

Hey Nick!

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Yay, Slick's case reviews!

The dust issue makes me think they should've made a "Pro" version using plastic with that brushed-aluminium finish. No fingerprints, lighter, cheaper.

Compact cases will necessarily have compromises. They won't be able to fit very many SSDs and HDDs, the thin profile means no rear fan mounts, etc.

Still, good job Bitfenix for innovating. Creative at the least.

It looks a lot narrower then other cases.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

First thing i thought of as i saw the case

_wallpaper__glorious_pc_gaming_master_ra

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Hey Nick!

Have I missed something? Every video a load of people say that

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Jesus! Luke scared the sh*t out of me. Interesting concept with the screen.. Nevertheless, nice review Slick! 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

This case looks awesome for a good steam machine  :)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Hey Nick, come stai?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I think they're just thanking him for posting the video

edit: NVM, post says "Hey Nick", not "Thanks Nick" .. in that case, they probably just want Nick to notice them

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Animated GIF capabilities on the screen would be great. Other than that, how fast it can get dirty would turn me away from it.

#PCMASTERRACE!!!!!!!!!!!! #60+fps 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Just because people are try to get Nick to notice them lol. 

Started happening a few videos after Nick started posting the threads about them. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Hey Nick :D

It would be awesome if the screen supported Gifs.

Aluminum. I don't like it because it stains so easily. I want someone to make a case with brushed plastic that mimics aluminum.

Paint a clear coat on it. Or put rubber gloves on when fondling the case.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

It's kind of hard to explain, but I would have liked that case less if Slick hadn't mentioned it had defects.

Cases that sacrifice functionality and value for aesthetics shouldn't be faultless. If they're faultless, you start comparing them to utilitarian cases and then they don't make sense.

Fixing it or finding a trick to avoid a problem makes the case yours.

Paint a clear coat on it. Or put rubber gloves on when fondling the case.

Nope. Id rather take a plastic Zalman over this.

Not saying this is a bad case, I just don't like aluminum

What does the Pandora "core" not have compared to the pricier normal version on NCIX?

All hail Catnip!

Hey there Nick Linus Media Group. You've got quite a long name there. :P:D JK

@nicklmg

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Looks sweet as hell but i have a brushed aluminium keyboard and it is so hard to clean, wouldn't want to have to clean the case too. 

lol that pcmasterrace sticker  :lol: . pretty good case btw, love the aluminium case.

hey, do you have plan to do unboxing outdoor sometimes? the 'kitchen style' indoor theme needs to be refreshed sometimes  :huh: (just a thought).

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i