GoPro Hero 4 Hype- Releasing Next week!

Hey guys, 

Was just in my local camera store and was talking to the Sales guys about the GoPro 4, to my suprise they actually were discussing it with me and knew everything about it. 

The manager then pulled out the stores upcoming catalogue which showed the Hero 4 Silver having the new LCD touchscreen back as well as 4K video recording, although it didn't say at what FPS but it seems the Silver will do 15fps, the Black does 30. Price seems crazy though, I totally forget how much it said the Silver was but the picture in the source below shows the Silver at $549 (It looks like the catalogue I saw so it's probably in Australia Dollars), so I've no idea how much the Black Edition would be. 

Given all the rumors for the Hero 4 Black i'm EXTREMELY excited and was totally shocked that not only will it be released next week, they said the 6th October but most sites seem to suggest the 8th, but that they were totally open to sharing all of this info even though GoPro have said nothing. 

Anyway, are you interested in getting a new GoPro? Let me know =) 

Some of the rumors so far
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/09/huge-gopro-hero-4-leak-reveals-silver-and-black-edition-features/

http://gizmodo.com/gopro-hero-4-rumors-30-fps-4k-video-capture-and-touch-1639184775

zxrcowrift69mnibytki.png

Project: Rock Lobster = Completed Click for Build Log 
INTEL CORE I7 4790K @4.6ghz | 2 x Windforce R9 290's CF | CORSAIR H110i |Samsung EVO 500GB SSD, Sandisk 128GB SSD| WD 3TB Green, Seagate 2TB |

|Asus Maximus 7 Ranger  | Windows 7 | Corsair 450D Case |

im more excited about the gopro competitor of htc

gopro's are the same every year with a slight upgrade and overprices attachments, a case is 60$ or something  :blink:

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

It may be time to upgrade from my Hero2.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

im more excited about the gopro competitor of htc

gopro's are the same every year with a slight upgrade and overprices attachments, a case is 60$ or something  :blink:

If rumours are to be believed, manual exposure control.....That's kinda massive, no?

Agreed with over priced attachments though, it's not like a Printer company where they sell the printer cheap as chips and then charge you an arm and a leg for the Ink, GoPro's cameras are expensive and their accessories are expensive. Guess they're made to last though unlike a lot of the cheap stuff you'd get on eBay. 

INTEL CORE I7 4790K @4.6ghz | 2 x Windforce R9 290's CF | CORSAIR H110i |Samsung EVO 500GB SSD, Sandisk 128GB SSD| WD 3TB Green, Seagate 2TB |

YOU CAN RENT CAMERAS?!

Im sorry, first time hearing about this...

THATS AMAZING!!

Cant wait for the New Gopro as well :3

Where ever there is a chance a rental company can exploit a customer they will!

Where ever there is a chance a rental company can exploit a customer they will!

Haha, I guess that is true. I've been wanting to take pictures with a DSLR but I don't have 1K to drop on a camera

Haha, I guess that is true. I've been wanting to take pictures with a DSLR but I don't have 1K to drop on a camera

there is many camera renting companies out there, prob one most famous being http://www.borrowlenses.com