Good Soundcard to go with Astro A50 and Blue Yeti Mic?

Brama

Im looking for a quality sound card that goes well with the Astro A50's and a Blue Yeti Mic.

I want to be able to have both the Astro headset mic and the Blue Yeti hooked up at the sametime so I can easily switch between them on the go.

I don't know why you would want to have 2 mics but agree with Excon, you really don't need a soundcard just to switch your mics.

A sound card will make literally no fucking difference.

Why the fuck do need to say no fucking difference? If you can't answer the question respectfully then you can just keep your fuckin mouth shut and move on boi

I don't know why you would want to have 2 mics but agree with Excon, you really don't need a soundcard just to switch your mics.

One MIC is on the headset, for when I want my headset on. Other times I will not want my headset on and just use a mic. How do u not see why I would want to be able to switch between the the two sometimes without having to switch any plugs.

Yeti is USB only, is it not? Therefore, it could not be plugged into a sound card anyway. You can also keep using the Yeti even when you put on your headset/-phones!

they should already be able to be plugged in at the same time, just change the default Input device in the sound settings.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

One MIC is on the headset, for when I want my headset on. Other times I will not want my headset on and just use a mic. How do u not see why I would want to be able to switch between the the two sometimes without having to switch any plugs.

the A50 should have a mic up mute feature for when you want to use your desktop mic, then when you want it you can just pull it down, go into the software settings and switch. simple.

Why the fuck do need to say no fucking difference? If you can't answer the question respectfully then you can just keep your fuckin mouth shut and move on boi

How am I answering it disrespectfully? I'm stressing at how big of a waste it is to get one. Dont tell what to do "boi"

How am I answering it disrespectfully? I'm stressing at how big of a waste it is to get one. Dont tell what to do "boi"

It's so annoying when some people ask for help and end up being jerks. 

It's so annoying when some people ask for help and end up being jerks. 

Exactly, It's not like I called him a  fucking idiot for wanting one

Context of your sentence came off disrespectful. "A sound card will make literally no fucking difference."

How is swearing at someone not disrespectful? and If u read that out loud. In what world is someone saying this in a nice respectful tone?

the "fuckin" in this sentence was unneccessary and set the tone. If u didn't mean to come out off disrespectful then perhaps u should swear when u apparently trying to help someone.

Other then that, Thank you for ur help. and to everyone else thank you for your help.

Context of your sentence came off disrespectful. "A sound card will make literally no fucking difference."

How is swearing at someone not disrespectful? and If u read that out loud. In what world is someone saying this in a nice respectful tone?

the "fuckin" in this sentence was unneccessary and set the tone. If u didn't mean to come out off disrespectful then perhaps u should swear when u apparently trying to help someone.

Other then that, Thank you for ur help. and to everyone else thank you for your help.

I didnt swear at someone, this is from 3 days ago. Drop it

He's from NJ, he likes his swag, let him have it.

I didnt swear at someone, this is from 3 days ago. Drop it

Doesnt matter if it was from a month ago. I JUST read it today so it was new to me so I replied. I said thank you for helping anyway, It was dropped and You couldve left it at that, No one forced u to reply.

Doesnt matter if it was from a month ago. I JUST read it today so it was new to me so I replied. I said thank you for helping anyway, It was dropped and You couldve left it at that, No one forced u to reply.

Yet you still continue to reply to me? Its like youre trying to achieve something from this. Go on your merry way now

Yet you still continue to reply to me? Its like youre trying to achieve something from this. Go on your merry way now

And Yet so are you? Even after both my replies have been close ended and you continue to reopen. So who is the really trying to achieve something? And on top of it all, It's my thread. So u should be running along now little boi?

And Yet so are you? Even after both my replies have been close ended and you continue to reopen. So who is the really trying to achieve something? And on top of it all, It's my thread. So u should be running along now little boi?

Listen to you calling people "boi". I think you have a superiority complex or something. Also none of your replies where a clear attempt at trying to stop this. You most recent ends in a question mark, so youre asking me. The one before was left open ended and before that you also ended 2 sentences with question marks, meaning youre asking. Giving me a full reason to respond. Now with reply I have no asked you any questions or given you any reason to respond. This will be the test. If you do chose to respond it just shows who you really are

Listen to you calling people "boi". I think you have a superiority complex or something. Also none of your replies where a clear attempt at trying to stop this. You most recent ends in a question mark, so youre asking me. The one before was left open ended and before that you also ended 2 sentences with question marks, meaning youre asking. Giving me a full reason to respond. Now with reply I have no asked you any questions or given you any reason to respond. This will be the test. If you do chose to respond it just shows who you really are

You dont have to ask questions to create a cause for a reply, My 2 replies before my last where closing. Because I made my reply to earlier statements. and thanked you for your help. If u really wanted you could easily leave it at that. You can try to say something about me for replying again. Yet you are replying right along with me. So whatever replying is suppose to show who I rewally am. It shows who you really are as well.

You dont have to ask questions to create a cause for a reply, My 2 replies before my last where closing. Because I made my reply to earlier statements. and thanked you for your help. If u really wanted you could easily leave it at that. You can try to say something about me for replying again. Yet you are replying right along with me. So whatever replying is suppose to show who I rewally am. It shows who you really are as well.

Lol k