my 750ti is awesome at folding

so it has started to get cooler so i started up folding@home back up and i was running a 550Ti before 

my 550Ti got about 10k PPD

and my 750Ti gets about 50k PPD and uses less power too

1,000,000 points here i come

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

do you get rewarded for folding? Jw i was looking at it online, pretty cool program :)

You get a User award. 

do you get rewarded for folding? Jw i was looking at it online, pretty cool program :)

well you can get a Badge here on LTT 

You're lucky that you started folding with the 750ti now and skipped most of the compatibility issues, during the the first few months mine were lucky to even achieve 17k each. For new folders who want to get started without breaking the bank, I definitely recommend getting a couple of them. They run surprisingly cool, use very little power, and have nearly the same efficiency as a 780ti.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

lol i'm getting 800k+ with my 2x 780ti, 770, 6970, 465, 4770k, 5820k, 1100T AMD oct-core. and my laptop too

For comparison my GTX 760 gets about 50K as well.  So that's a pretty good value for folding.  

and i have seen it get up to 60k fairly often

now if someone has a 980 it would be cool to see what that gets

now if someone has a 980 it would be cool to see what that gets

About 250K to 300K PPD

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

What's folding.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

What's folding.

Solving equations for charity. Just start folding and leave on your pc, you'll get points and WUs

Solving equations for charity. Just start folding and leave on your pc, you'll get points and WUs

Hmm I heard you can earn like $5 from EVGA a month for doing this.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

How the heck? My GTX 970 PPD is 334?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.