Newegg.com not connecting!

Alright guys. I'm in a crisis. 

On Thursday, my PC stopped connecting to Newegg.

I use Opera, it gives me the message as if I'm not connected to the Internet at all. This error only happens on Newegg in the USA! "newegg-dot-ca" works but I don't live in Canada. 

All browsers cannot connect to "newegg.com".

Yes I've tried turning extensions like AdBlock off, no effect. Tried clearing cookies and cache.

The "hidemyass" browser VPN works to connect to the site through it. 

I've called Newegg and they told me that they were having problems with the site being slow, which I think is bull and not related to my problem.

So now...in my time of need and stupidity...I ask my brothers, how the heck can I get back onto Newegg?!

Help a bro out...

TL;DR: "newegg .com" does not connect on my PC, all browsers have same result, yes I've tried clearing cache etc.

Help.

post-140423-0-59597200-1411952549_thumb.

Try clearing your cache.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

disable adblock if you have it, it would do that on my nexus if i had adblock on

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Well with Paul and Kyle gone nothing works. :P

Clear cache and cookies using CCleaner.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Try clearing your cache.

he said he did

disable adblock if you have it, it would do that on my nexus if i had adblock on

he said he did

Alright guys. I'm in a crisis. 

On Thursday, my PC stopped connecting to Newegg.

I use Opera, it gives me the message as if I'm not connected to the Internet at all. This error only happens on Newegg in the USA! "newegg-dot-ca" works but I don't live in Canada. 

All browsers cannot connect to "newegg.com".
Yes I've tried turning extensions like AdBlock off, no effect. Tried clearing cookies and cache.

The "hidemyass" browser VPN works to connect to the site through it. 

I've called Newegg and they told me that they were having problems with the site being slow, which I think is bull and not related to my problem.

So now...in my time of need and stupidity...I ask my brothers, how the heck can I get back onto Newegg?!

Help a bro out...

TL;DR: "newegg .com" does not connect on my PC, all browsers have same result, yes I've tried clearing cache etc.

Help.

and i would say try to check your firewall for restriced/blocked sites, and also your browsers settings for the like

and as stated before, try to reinstall

but as per usual for connection issues, just try a different time, like 10 mins from now, or a day later

he said he did

he said he did

and i would say try to check your firewall for restriced/blocked sites, and also your browsers settings for the like

and as stated before, try to reinstall

but as per usual for connection issues, just try a different time, like 10 mins from now, or a day later

It's been going on for 4 days. Reinstalling the browser wouldn't fix it because it happens on all browsers. ugh...

It's been going on for 4 days. Reinstalling the browser wouldn't fix it because it happens on all browsers. ugh...

then its not just the browser, try the rest of these things

and maybe antivirus so see if it has blocked it