Mining

I searched about mining and to be honest I didn't understand a word so I'm gonna ask simple question and please reply with simple answers 

Q1 : mining is a legal thing, is it ?!

Q2 : Where should I make an account to start mining !?

Q3 : What Programs Should I use !? 

Q4 : How to change the speed of mining to calculate howa many BTC I'm gonna make in a certain time !?

Q5 :  Can BTCs change into real world money !? 

Well that's it :D

Yes, it is, And it can be real money, but your to late into the game. Unless you got a ton money to spend, you won't see returns.

Yes, no, no, graphics power, yes.

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Your late in the game if you want to mine with your gpu. It's either ASIC or bust. If your gonna mine with your gpu, your gonna get jack for money because you won't get much from mining with your gpu and it will raise you electricity bill. 

Yes, it is, And it can be real money, but your to late into the game. Unless you got a ton money to spend, you won't see returns.

I seriously don't know a thing about it so you will have to explain what's meant by being too late ? and what the lots of money will be used for ? :D

Your late in the game if you want to mine with your gpu. It's either ASIC or bust. If your gonna mine with your gpu, your gonna get jack for money because you won't get much from mining with your gpu and it will raise you electricity bill. 

I seriously don't know a thing about it so you will have to explain what's meant by being too late ? and what the lots of money will be used for ? :D

^ This :D

Without too much explaining, you'd be throwing money in to it and you won't get a dime back. Don't bother with it.

Without too much explaining, you'd be throwing money in to it and you won't get a dime back. Don't bother with it.

this^ in a simple way of saying that your late in the game.  

@ichihgo

You need to buy equipment Special Computing shit. To late, it is too complicated.

that means you're not going to make money

abandon the idea if you're trying to mine for profit.

Error: 410

You're going to lose money if you do it. You will barely make a couple dollars a month, and your power w=bill will go through the roof.

So if you do it you will be losing a couple hundred bucks a month.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Unless someone gave you some GPUs and you don't pay for electricity, than you'd be able to profit, only way. 

There's more to "mining" than BTC, there are numerous algorithms, BTC's is SHA-256, or secure hash algorithm. 

Here's a list of the algorithms that I know of. 

• SHA-256 - BTC
  • Scrypt - LTC, Dogecoin, Feathercoin
  • Scrypt-N - Vertcoin
  • Scrypt Jane
  • Lyra2 - Soon to be VTC
  • X11-15 - Darkcoin
  • Groestl
  • Quark

A video that will help you understand what "BTC" is. 

If you are interested in Cryptocurrency head over to Bitcointalk, or Cryptocointalk, you'll get some useful information over there. 

But seriously, if your mindset is that you can just use your HD 6950 and just mine some bitcoins and your gold, you're very uninformed. 

Edit:

There is another video from that same channel that is non-technical. But that video does give a good overview of Bitcoin, and therefore any other Cryptocoin. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!