bitcoin mining

Hello  there,

i'm planing to start bitcoin mining, so i need your help about the setup.  i need some strong pc with top level graphics cards and good power supply this are main aspects while building bitcoin miner. Now i need your advise from where to start my project.... :)

Read our expert reviews, rating and comparison to find the Best Gaming Mouse   for your budget. We pick top models in gaming industry and compare them in order to give you ultimate entertainment experience while playing the games.

I thought mining was dead

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Mining isn't worth it anymore. You are just to late to make some real good money on that one D:

Wrong location for this thread.

It should be in the mining section.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Your gonna get jack for money if you mine with your gpu, it's gonna raise your electricity bill and you won't get much money if your mining with your gpu.  

You will lose several thousands dollars that you will never get back.

Don't do it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

YEARS AGO.. GPU Mining was Worth it.

Now.. Your losing money.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Alright, first off, bitcoin mining, ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS unless you have multiple thousands of dollars to put into it.

If you ABSOLUTELY want to mine, I would recommend getting ASIC miners OR going with cloud mining options.

Pre-orders are a big no-no.

http://www.rigwarz.com/

Use this as a basic reference for the return on invetment.

I personnally had a bunch of dogecoins lying around and I converted them to bitcoins and got 3 mh/s of scrypt mining power with zen hashlets, that's around 60$. in 10 days, I made 4$ TOPS, do not expect it to make you rich.

If you insist on mining with your gpu, dont, unless you use your computer as a way to heat your house.

Lastly, DO. YOUR. RESEARH.

I would just recommend buying bitcoins directly. Mining only becomes profitable when the value of bitcoin increases, where as just investing in bitcoin will get you a greater return than operating your own miner. The only reason you would want to GPU mine is if you plan on mining x11, x13, x15 coins or other exotic algos. If don't know what those are, then don't even consider GPU mining. If you think bitcoin value will go up, the best way to make money on that rise is to buy the bitcoins directly, without mining. 

One 7950s' all I need...

Mining is dead bro, Back to the real mines for crap pay it is

in lames terms you're spending nearly the same you make, while running the mining machine jacking up the hydro bill, as you would making back in bitcoin value, no?

NAME: HAF Satlite MOBO: ASUS Maximus Extreme-Z IV CPU: i5 3570K 4.4GHz 1.256V GPU: ASUS 1080Founders RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1600MHz 7-8-8-24 PSU: EVGA 750W Gold STORAGE: 1TB Samsung Evo | 4x4TB WD Green Raid10 OS: 10 x64 Pro COOLING: Custom 360rad CPU under water soon GPU too

NAME: Node Box Server MOBO: Intel DB55SB CPU: i5 750 GPU: ASUS 560DC OC 1GB RAM: 2x2GB Corsair XMP 1333MHz PSU: Coolermaster 1000W Bronze STORAGE: 90GB Corsair FORCE Jails| 5x4TB WD Raidz2 60GB Corsair Force Cache OS: Freenas COOLING: Back to Stock