A game you like but are really bad at.

Digital Brit

Insurgency, Love that game, I suck at it though

Frig there must be some serious pros that play that game cause I always get PWND LOL Tried to like it and play with my friend but I just could not keep up.

Starcraftw2, Im bad because I never played competitively and only play arcades.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Supreme Commander. I once spent a good 3 hours trying to complete one of the missions. But I spent every minute having fun with it. I still think it is the best RTS to date. It has all the micro management plus it's on a huge scale. I just want Planetary Annihilation to be like it which it is to some extent. But some more balancing needs to be done.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

World Of tanks, BF3, PD2

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

None. If I ain't good, I get good. If I can't be good, it's the game's fault therefore I don't like it.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

I'm really bad at CS:GO - So I'd say that one but I'd like to be better at COD:Ghosts as it's not my game for some reason, I like all the others.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

Did I mention Touhou?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

StarCraft II (never got out of bronze), ARMA / Take on Helicopters. I love to fly, but I never get much landing done :(

I'm really bad at CS:GO - So I'd say that one but I'd like to be better at COD:Ghosts as it's not my game for some reason, I like all the others.

IS this COD logic then?

cod_logic-555.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

IS this COD logic then?

cod_logic-555.gif

I suppose COD is a little like this to be fair, Some things get patched but when games get launched, there's always people who find ways or abuse the guns / other things that are way to OP for the game and need to be NERFed :)

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

All the games I played so far, but especially League of Legends, Counter Strike Source/Global Offensive, Titanfall, Civilization, Super Mario Bos. Deluxe/1/2/3/Lost levels, Super Mario Land 1/2, The Sims 1/2/3, Dark Souls, Anno 2070, Trine 1/2, Portal 1/2, Total war Shogun 2, Risen, Child of Eden, World of Warcraft, Farming Simulator, Halo 3/4, Forza 2/3/4/Horizon, Dirt 1/2/3, Team Fortress 1/2, Watch Dogs, Simcity 4/5, Crysis Warhead/2/3, Bioshock 1/2/Infinite, Alan Wake, Dota, Arma 2.....

Just to give you a small example in which games I suck.

I.. umm... well

... wow (^_-)

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I.. umm... well

... wow (^_-)

My problem is that if something gets repetetive, I can't focus on it anymore.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I suck at pretty much every game, except for minecraft. I'm really terrible at insurgency though, like I die 15 times and then get a kill. For some reason it's fun though.. I've only played for a few hours, maybe I'll get better

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

Chivalry for sure!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

MK series

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

In regards to pc games I am really bad at many games I like.  Games these days seem to require more knowledge of what weapons you should use in this instance and that instance and I just haven't felt that I wanted to learn all the intricacies of games and therefore have stopped playing games like the BF series games and any war shooter for that matter on a regular basis.  I really like these sort of games but in many ways they are beyond me.  Heck even if we go back to older war games I still can't seem to fly anything in any game.  I also have to say my experiences with games where they have jet packs which I like and temp shields and more well I love all these cool features but I can't remember all the keys assigned to each ability and worse yet I can't get used to using the gaming mice I have which allow me to assign stuff to what I see as horribly placed buttons.  I am still waiting on the perfect gaming mouse.  I am still waiting to not be such a pathetic gamer. LOL

So pc games I like that I am bad at ...

Battlefield series/ COD series games
NHL 09 
World of Warcraft (I never learn boss fights the first time and am prone to making the same mistakes after many more attempts even when people think I have caught on)

... and many more games!

PS: My K/D ratio in shooters I played in the past year mostly had me with 0.3/1 and 0.5/1 ratios.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Fighting games. Especially the ones with ridiculous special moves inputs. But damn are fighting games fun.

Like how you see these Street Fighter or Tekken pro players effortlessly chain complicated combos and here you are knotting up your wrists and fingers just trying them.

Sins of a Solar Empire rebellion
I have two modes
Economy
Military
but if I go to one the other suffers and I eventually lose both...  It's about balance and I cannot balanced at all :D

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

For me it would be Dota 2, I started playing it recently and I'm just a noob, though I'm loving it right now.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

every fps ever.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I'd say TF2. I'm not the worst but not very good.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.