A game you like but are really bad at.

Digital Brit

TF2...

Have you been playing to many fps's where weapons do massive damage when enemies are shot in the head?

Because he had a hard drive.

CS:GO. A few months ago I was realy good at it, but since then I played it a lot less and got worse with time.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Pretty much every turn based strategy game that i've tried.  I just cannot wrap my brain around it.  It might be because I'm a rabbit.  Not sure...

Tiberiun Sun.  For some reason I just can't win against the AI.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

DJMax (on all platforms that it's on)...

I got the idea for this thread playing so Touhou (EoSD if anyone's wondering) and realising that: while I really enjoy playing it, I'm really not very good at it.

What games do you guys play that you're not very good at but still enjoy?

Also the Touhou bullet hell games... Love the game and the universe but can't finish it beyond Normal difficulty...

Flight sims in general, I love planes but I'm bloody awful at them.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

League of Legends, Hearthstone on occasion, or any other game that is strategy, bullet hell, or "anything your able to die in".

oh my god i thought the same thing

what class do you play?

Anyway, I can say the same about Strife (the only moba that runs on my system and doesn't take an eternity to patch)

Omg im about to rage at LOL freaking thing can never update properly

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I am very good in CS:GO arms race... but as soon as I get into normal servers, or some competitive I get crushed

BFs unless it is clusterfcuk (eg just shoot like in cod) I just die all the time

at everything else I am okay I guess 

Basketball... Like really really bad.

As far as PC games go, I do alright in most.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

pyro is for noobs that can't aim

Or that don't have good enough peripherals and specs....

i'm a potato

DJMax (on all platforms that it's on)...

Also the Touhou bullet hell games... Love the game and the universe but can't finish it beyond Normal difficulty...

I remember when I first tried 'Lunatic Mode'.

" Oh this can't be that ba..." DEAD

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Civ 5. I'm a diety against AI, but a lowly peasant amongst my friends.

If deity against AI makes you bad, I must be abysmal =o

Best I can do is Prince x3

If deity against AI makes you bad, I must be abysmal =o

Best I can do is Prince x3

I think I should rephrase as I forgot 'Diety' is actually a difficulty setting... I'm not THAT good. :P might venture into a game that's +1 or +2 above normal, but I don't usually fare too well if I get a shoddy start and/or barbarians rape me.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Any fighting game that isn't Super Smash Bros. Lack of practice, an understanding of fighting game concepts, and controllers - seriously, arcade sticks look much better for fighters. Also, games like 2D Zelda or 2D platformers like the original Super Mario Bros.. I don't know why, but I suck at those games. I'm fine with Ninja Gaiden, but The Legend of Zelda kicks my ass.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Arma series and Dayz ( both mod and stand alone ).

I just can't remember all the controls and I have to double check them every 2 minutes resulting in terrible plays.

Other than that, I'm pretty good at games I like.

I'm stuck at spider boss in MGS Revengeance.. just can't kill that stupid thing

StarCraft II ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...