Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

Watch_Dogs & The Order 1886.. So bad I took them back within a few days for a refund.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

tell tails borderlands games - the mouse lag made it un playable

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Black Ops 2, MW3, Ghosts, Advanced warfare. Can't think of anything else... 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Runescape (After about 2008/9). It's a shame what they did to it.

The worst part was when released EoC. Just Made it even worse. 

They've released oldschool. (2007 version) like nearly 2 years ago. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

any Cod game

Modern Warfare and MW2 were the best. Black ops 2, MW3, Advanced warfare were terrible. 

Simcity 2013 is the first game to come to mind. I am so happy that I was enable to return the game to the store. For the first two weeks you could hardly log in. The game mechanics makes your city collapse when it grows bigger and the map size is terrible small. EA killed my beloved Simcity series. Thank god for Skylines!

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Rage was pretty bad not sure I would call it the worst but it was bad all the same. The worst games thankfully are the ones I forget quickly.

i hated all turok games..... thinking about it pisses me off

I loved turok on gamecube... And I would have to say h1z1, I regret that decision every day.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

Call of duty Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Simcity 2013, Titanfall, and Destiny 

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

The worst part was when released EoC. Just Made it even worse. 

They've released oldschool. (2007 version) like nearly 2 years ago. 

Honestly haven't followed the game in quite a while, might see if some of my friends wanna play with me though. Do you know if the stats I had will be the there or do I have to click 1,000,000 more times?

Honestly haven't followed the game in quite a while, might see if some of my friends wanna play with me though. Do you know if the stats I had will be the there or do I have to click 1,000,000 more times?

Your stats will stay the say, but when you start playing on oldschool, you start everything again

Dota 2.... It's kinda repetitive, it gets boring time to time (for me).

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Worst game I have ever played????  Well I can think of a really horrible one I played in recent times and it was Lost Planet 3 on console.  It was all story and no actual freaking game play.  It was so bad I took it back to the video store and in pain asked if they could let me rent something else just because this was so horrid.  I put in 4 hours and kept waiting to be taken off the rails and nope it never happened.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

GTA V on Xbox360, It's just horrible. I hate character switching. And I guess I must have sucked at it pretty bad because It seemed like every time I would make a little money, the FIB would take it from me. I gave it away after a day or so of playing. (And those bugs...) But never mind that. ALL RACING GAMES SUCK. Don't get me wrong, I love me some driving, but the games are just so lacking in content. In the days of Need for speed underground 2 I looked forward to having a game with Forza's graphics and physics plus the customization of need for speed, only turned up to 11. Not what I'm seeing now. In Forza 90% of the cars you want are "DLC"  You can't even change out head lights for aftermarket parts. We had that like ten years ago! Where did it go? I'll tell you, it went into the too hard basket. Game company's are only interested in making money by tricking us into thinking their games are good. Destiny anyone? Anyway that's my mindless rant over :) PEACE

GTA V on Xbox360, It's just horrible. I hate character switching. And I guess I must have sucked at it pretty bad because It seemed like every time I would make a little money, the FIB would take it from me. I gave it away after a day or so of playing. (And those bugs...) But never mind that. ALL RACING GAMES SUCK. Don't get me wrong, I love me some driving, but the games are just so lacking in content. In the days of Need for speed underground 2 I looked forward to having a game with Forza's graphics and physics plus the customization of need for speed, only turned up to 11. Not what I'm seeing now. In Forza 90% of the cars you want are "DLC"  You can't even change out head lights for aftermarket parts. We had that like ten years ago! Where did it go? I'll tell you, it went into the too hard basket. Game company's are only interested in making money by tricking us into thinking their games are good. Destiny anyone? Anyway that's my mindless rant over :) PEACE

What are you talking about with GTA V. My money is just fine. TBH I don't know how you can call a game as massive as GTA V bad after playing it for only a day or or two. Also Project Cars, Grid Autosport, rFactor 2, Assetto Corsa are great. I agree with Forza and NFS but come on there are a lot of good racing games out. Wreckfest, BeamNG drive etc.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

Brink

^ this, originally I came to this post with no game in mind, just planed on reading it to make time fly. Then I saw the words "brink" and the repressed memories flooded into my mind as I screamed in anger and wept tears of blood. I played the first 20 minutes of that game, never I my life have I truly wasted time other then the 20 minutes I spent with that game, 10 minutes of which was spent trying to understand the horrible character creation. That game was pure generic FPS rip off that was delivered like a child was the lead dev, with a horrible control schemes that only a fool or a master of the mind could tolerate.

The game that appears in my mind at this moment is Rascal on PlayStation. The game's control system and map needed improvement.

Badrats, I bought it for 6 cents on steam, so i played for about 10 minutes and realized that it was not worth that 6 cents.

Duskf1re