Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

So whats the worse game you have played. I don't like cod but i want people to think about the answer.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Diablo3 was really bad after i bought it lol.

Also Dirt Showdown and Skyrim, with skyrim being the worst!

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Spider-Man & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge on the SNES.  Just play Storm's "underwater" level and you'll get the point.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Also Dirt Showdown and Skyrim, with skyrim being the worst!

After the crap out of that game its good but it is quite crap alone.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Minecraft.

Minecraft is a bad GAME but a good TOY. I see it more as a virtual toy than a game.

Minecraft was awesome back in the day, i got it in alpha very very early, seananners uploaded three episodes of it and that was the first and last time i got my parents to buy a game on the internet(they like buying discs) it played the shit out of it but then the updates came and the brats that you wanna slap in servers, i was playing with my friends on a hunger game server about a week ago and this kid that just brought called me a noob. Ive had the game way longer then he has and now they have all these rubbish features that dont even work well because of the graphics furthermore you try to play hunger games but like 60% of people hack it to hell. Its a shame how fame brings down a game.

Listen if you care.

I have to say Duke Nukem was terrible

That game is by far the bane of this universe.

Listen if you care.

That game is by far the bane of this universe.

Worst thing is that it could have been good. I had good expectations when I heard there was going to be a new Duke Nukem game  :(

RE4 on PC. Not a bad game at all but the worst port I have ever played... There are many terrible indie games too, although you do find some gems sometimes.

I can't say Duke Nukem because I didn't get it after seeing how everyone hated it :lol:.

RE4 on PC. Not a bad game at all but the worst port I have ever played... There are many terrible indie games too, although you do find some gems sometimes.

I can't say Duke Nukem because I didn't get it after seeing how everyone hated it :lol:.

I tried it on onlive it wasnt worth my free time.

Listen if you care.

i hated all turok games..... thinking about it pisses me off

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Magica. Voice acting just kills it. I can't play it even few minutes without turning sounds off.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Big rigs is an obvious #1. You can't beat a game where you can exceed the speed of light by driving backward.

Call of Juarez was pretty bad. There was this glitch where if you stood in front of an enemy and leaned left and right rapidly, he couldn't see you. That game was hilariously broken is so many ways.

Rainbow Six Lockdown was just bad.

Fracture
ugh
or any of the assassins creed games (more like assassins UBISOFT GREED amirite)

Call of Juarez the Cartel, that game is dreadful, terrible, horrendous just awful, even if you plan on obtaining it through...Illegal means, I say don't do it, it's not worth the bits and bytes it's made of just don't.

At least Duke Nukem Forever was fun at SOME parts, CoJ The Cartel is dreadful all the way through.

Definitely have to say Final Fantasy 10.  The game where Square Enix totally fell off from my perspective.

Fracture

ugh

or any of the assassins creed games (more like assassins UBISOFT GREED amirite)

*High five* YEAH!

LSD:dream emulator

on a ps1 emulator :P

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Definitely have to say Final Fantasy 10.  The game where Square Enix totally fell off from my perspective.

quite a few people say that was the best one. The best for me was crisis core, i havent played ff7 but crisis core is the newst game they have made which wasnt too bad.

Listen if you care.

I would agree it was the first broken game i brought , gave up on it after a week

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Action 52.

Never heard of it and i hope it stays that way.

Listen if you care.

Bubsy 3D.

An absolutely disgraceful game and the fact that it's on the playstation is even more insulting.

Bubsy 3D.

An absolutely disgraceful game and the fact that it's on the playstation is even more insulting.

they even faked the award they were apparently given LOL