Destiny Review

So I just finished up my review video of Destiny. My first ever review video on youtube. I just recently started a youtube channel so if you guys could check it out it would be very much appreciated.

Click here to watch.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6wramxGBGM&list=UUW1EWrDxPXRx_PnwPmz1YXg 

If you guys want to be mean and avoid my video you can just read my written review here. https://plus.google.com/113874576848131928384/posts/fAw3oTbfvVK

Thanks for checking it out :)

you probably want to make some sections and sub headlines to make that written review of yours more readable.

Thanks for the feedback. I broke it up into sections. I actually typed it out into sections at first but when I copied and pasted it over to google plus it got mushed together. 

You need more energy. Look at the camera, not your monitor. I admire your courage though

Will do that from now on. :)

On the bright side, Shadow of Mordor is coming next week and it looks great!

What bothered me in the video is the sound quality, the mic seems a bit... muffed. So if you can somehow do it, clearer sound would be awesome.

I know you're a starting video maker on YouTube and sincerely hope that you continue to make videos. Haters of the interwebs are likely to arrive at some point and I hope that you continue to create content despite of that.

What I would note is the delivery on this video compared to your unboxing video (the next one on the list). The delivery on the latter is much more natural when you didn't read a script and makes the video much more enjoyable. So instead of reading from a script, maybe create bullet points for yourself that you want to bring up on the video instead of a script.

Subbed.

On the bright side, Shadow of Mordor is coming next week and it looks great!

What bothered me in the video is the sound quality, the mic seems a bit... muffed. So if you can somehow do it, clearer sound would be awesome.

I know you're a starting video maker on YouTube and sincerely hope that you continue to make videos. Haters of the interwebs are likely to arrive at some point and I hope that you continue to create content despite of that.

What I would note is the delivery on this video compared to your unboxing video (the next one on the list). The delivery on the latter is much more natural when you didn't read a script and makes the video much more enjoyable. So instead of reading from a script, maybe create bullet points for yourself that you want to bring up on the video instead of a script.

Subbed.

Hey Thanks! I will keep doing this. I really enjoy it. I know I'm not the best when it comes to these videos, but I have to practice. I know haters will come, but that's something I'll deal with. It won't bother me one bit. There's always going to be people telling you that you can't do it, and that's just more motivation to prove them wrong and get better. 

And I feel you on the script part. But man without a script I catch myself saying "um" and thinking about what I have to say a lot. I have to do multiple shoots of me saying something just to get it to sound natural. but with the un boxing videos I can do in one shoot because it's a surprise to see what's inside so pauses and saying "um" is actually natural.

I do have to ask? Is reading my review from my written review a good or bad thing? THat was my only script I had so I guess bad. but let me know.

I will take all this feedback and make an even better video in my next review..... Gauntlet for PC. Will be up sometime tomorrow. :)