Dota 2 TI4 quick question

MehRepublic

Final match was just bad. Watch some of the earlier ones. There was one LGD match that was AWESOME.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Go and watch last year's finals. This years TI was really dull tbh. No real stand out matches. There was a decent one of LGD vs DK, which went on for WAY too long which was fairly entertaining, but also cringe because of how hard DK threw the game. 

I enjoyed the ESL that happened a few weeks before TI4 so much more than most of TI4.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

okay i will look those, i watch the "throw" game live

i will take a look at ti3

Thank you

C9 vs Vici Gaming man. Must watch ! Esipecially game 2 (best game of TI4 in my opinion)

Spoiler

how about other game that is not on The International?

ESL One Frankfurt that occured a little before TI4 was really cool, IMO. I liked VG's, EG's and one or two games from iG.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Kompas Gaming vs Virtus Pro at Starladder Season 10. Russian DotA at its finest, and one of the most exciting ones I've seen in a while. It was played 5 minutes ago at the time of post so I don't have a VOD of it yet, but I will edit the link with one as soon as it's up. 

Kompas Gaming vs Virtus Pro at Starladder Season 10. Russian DotA at its finest, and one of the most exciting ones I've seen in a while. It was played 5 minutes ago at the time of post so I don't have a VOD of it yet, but I will edit the link with one as soon as it's up. 

sure i will take a look of it

The final was absolutely terrible.

Yeah dk and lgd were the best matches.

• 2 weeks later...