Would the HyperX Clouds be a good upgrade from Razer Kraken Pros?

rambi36

Umm actually yes as just qualifying as "perfect" doesn't make it the best. It was perfect, had a higher dpi, and better surface compatability.

Care to link me to this specific mouse? I'm almost certain not a single Razer product has had a perfect sensor yet (which is infinitely more important than comfort, because it doesn't matter how comfy or nice to use the mouse is if the sensor isn't accurate).

Care to link me to this specific mouse? I'm almost certain not a single Razer product has had a perfect sensor yet (which is infinitely more important than comfort, because it doesn't matter how comfy or nice to use the mouse is if the sensor isn't accurate).

DA 2013 is the one I was talking about. It has a infrared optical sensor at i believe 6400 dpi. The new DA Chroma has a 10000dpi one. Heck even the DA 3.5G and 3.5G Black were considered to have a perfect sensor, the former after a firmware update if I recall.

Is the mouse doesn't have the type of ergonomics or grip I like it might as well as have work sensor in the market, at least when in my hand. Also I have a certain number of buttons I like a mouse to have to if it doesn't it's far less useful.

Roccat Kone XTD Optical

Mionix Naos 7000

Logitech G602, G502, G402

SteelSeries Rival

Razer Deathadder

Those are all great palm choices that all have flawless sensors.

Well, the Deathadder is in that list and I already like it. The Mionix Naos 7000's right side looks pretty comfy for your ring finger and pinky. I have read great things about the Logitech G502 and it also looks comfy.

So, should I forget about the Mamba and all the bad reviews it has?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Well, the Deathadder is in that list and I already like it. The Mionix Naos 7000's right side looks pretty comfy for your ring finger and pinky. I have read great things about the Logitech G502 and it also looks comfy.

So, should I forget about the Mamba and all the bad reviews it has?

Yes you should it has a horrible sensor and the battery is proprietary. If your wondering they did have a DA with that sensor but everyone still tried to get the gen old mouse because its that bad.

Yes you should it has a horrible sensor and the battery is proprietary. If your wondering they did have a DA with that sensor but everyone still tried to get the gen old mouse because its that bad.

Ok so I'm getting the DA instead.

Now, if you disconsider the difference in price between the DA and the DA Chroma, is the Chroma worse?

It has a stupid 10k DPI which I'll never be using but I guess changing colours wouldn't be a bad feature.

I can't find people saying bad things about the Chroma, only the DA in general like the faulty wheel and low quality of the buttons.

What do you think about it? 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

Ok so I'm getting the DA instead.

Now, if you disconsider the difference in price between the DA and the DA Chroma, is the Chroma worse?

It has a stupid 10k DPI which I'll never be using but I guess changing colours wouldn't be a bad feature.

I can't find people saying bad things about the Chroma, only the DA in general like the faulty wheel and low quality of the buttons.

What do you think about it?

I dont have it. It seems to be the same as the 2013 except for the RGB logo and the new sensor. I would probably just get it since its the newest one if you can afford it. It only just came out within the last week or two.

I dont have it. It seems to be the same as the 2013 except for the RGB logo and the new sensor. I would probably just get it since its the newest one if you can afford it. It only just came out within the last week or two.

A'ight, I'll try to find out about problems with it but, if I can't find any by the time I buy my mouse, it's gonna be it.

Ty for your time.

A'ight, I'll try to find out about problems with it but, if I can't find any by the time I buy my mouse, it's gonna be it.

Ty for your time.

NP