Taiwan 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake. Very Exciting...

LinusTech

Ive had none but the earthquake you was in was a Magnitude 6.5!!!
(Edit: you already saw lol)

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

I had a 5.7 Magnitude earthquake while I'm on my vacation with family in Bali.

After the earthquake we just had breakfast and enjoy our vacation like nothing happened.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Hurricane Irene which wasnt much and Hurricane Sandy which was much worse.

Hurricanes are becoming more common in NYC and its rustlin my jimmies.

haha nice linus

I have been through many cyclones

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

Well I live in Costa Rica so we get a few 2.0's ~ 4.0's a day over here last "strong" one was about a week ago 6.0 Monday 3:35AM -.-"

Way to start the week...

Main Rig: i7 3770k, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LP, MSI MPower Z77, Corsair H60, MSI GTX 780 LightningI, Ultra X4 1050Watts, 128gb SSD, 4tb Storage.

Lappy: ASUS G46VW i7 3630QM,  16Gb Corsair Vengeance, 128gb SSD, 500gb HDD, 1600x900 Screen. 

Must have been awesome. Hope the Linus Media team is okay.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I was in Taiwan's 921 quake in 1999 as a kid, it was a 7.7 magnitude quake but it wasn't anywhere near Taipei where I lived but you could definitely feel it, Taiwan is smaller than Vancouver Island afterall, haven't been in any quakes since moving to Canada

I live in New Zealand, we had a magnitude 7.1 in September 2010 and a 6.3 in February 2011.

I was in Lima during the Ica 2007 Earthquake (7.9)

Minor earthquake near Canberra last year (3.7). More like a little tremble. But it did lead to this fantastic image: Canberra+Earthquake.JPG

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

7.1 in Turkey , Istanbul 1999 . I was living on the 10th floor. Try to imagine.

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 2133 | AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i | OCZ Vector 256G | 

Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition

XFX 750W BEFX

I experienced a Hurricane once but it wasn't very strong but I was little so I was freaked out

My dad and I were driving in one of the busiest road in Saudi Arabia when suddenly a sandstorm came out of nowhere. It was literally zero visibility and we were moving so slow but we heard some of the cars around us get hit by other cars that failed to stop. It was really scary, thought we were gonna be hit a lot of times because we couldn't see anything because of the sandstorm and we didn't know where we were driving. 

Tornadoes, tornadoes, and then more tornadoes :D Oh, and add in some slight hurricane stuff. Oh, the joys of Georgia :D

My natural disaster experience ...

being born and living this life

death can't come soon enough

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Watched bushfires burn east to west across the plains about 10km infront of the farm on NYE.. That was scary.. 

I was in the basement during an earthquake a few months ago in Montreal. At first I was confused because it felt like heavy bass, then everything started shaking, power flickered, and everyone laughed it off. I was in a video call while it happened. 

had a house leveled by a tornado at a young age, 5-6 hurricanes, Mt. St Helens eruption...

I actually went through 2 natural disaster this year, first being Hurricane Sandy in October which cause massive flooding and powerage which lasted weeks in some parts of connecticut then we had a nor'easter in February which was pretty much was hell since we were all trap under 40 inches (100 cm) of snow that the state couldn't plow for weeks. We didn't lose power but our roof did collapse and I had cabin fever from being stuck in my house for a week with nothing to do.

Took this around 10 PM then again at 2 PM and my car was completely covered:

8457169285_5f939a74b3_b.jpg

Not at my house but like 15 miles away.

During monsoon season it rained VERY hard for like 5 (cant remember how long it was but it was a while) and since i live in the desert the ground doesnt absorb water very fast so we had some problems with flash flooding and a 15 miles away where there was a plateau they had flesh floods that were like 1 foot deep, it was really crazy, thank god i didnt live there, it was mostly stores around there but there was a few apartments to.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"