xbox one with kinect or not

nerdy14

i brought my xbox one without the kinect but i would to ask what is the experiance with kinect and should i buy one

not

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Wrong section, off topic or perhaps "video games" section.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Buy an Xbox one with PlayStation move.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Sell the xb1 and get a pc. 

that is super helpful :)

i brought my xbox one without the kinect but i would to ask what is the experiance with kinect and should i buy one

I have kinect on my 360, and its fun but over the years i have had it i probably only used it a handful of times.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

that is super helpful :)

I have kinect on my 360, and its fun but over the years i have had it i probably only used it a handful of times.

It really is. You have no idea. 

If you still don't know the answer to your question after you said "I had the kinect but I only used it a few times" then yes, get the kinect. Also go buy a plebstation 4 and enjoy mediocrity. 

I think I represent this whole website when I say; give PC gaming a go.

On the other hand if you really like consoles (and you have already bought one) , I wouldn't worry about the kinect. A mate of mine has it on his xbone and it is useless, a hindrance if anything. I had it on my old Xbox 360 and never used it, not once.

Save your cash and don't worry about it, if you find yourself in a situation where you want one down the track go buy one. It will probably be cheaper by then anyways.

The Kinect is super helpful... when it works. Which is about 80% of the time. It is great when I walk into my living room to say, "Xbox, On" and have my Xbox One, my TV, my sound bar, my cable box all turn on at once. It is those little things that make me appreciate the Kinect.

Will you enjoy it as a controller for video games? Probably not. But its other applications make it worth the purchase IMO. It is amazing to switch from watching TV to Netflix by just using my voice. No need to fumble for a remote, change inputs, etc.

Is it worth the price? Not at all. If it was a cheaper, then it would be a no-brainer, but it may not be worth it for you, especially for $150 as a separate purchase.

The new Kinect seems really cool. I don't have a One with Kinect either but I often wish I could use the voice-search or the gesture control.

I might buy it off someone who doesn't want it - especially for Forza Horizon 2 and its voice recognition.

144Hz goodness

The way that I use my Xbox One the kinect is very important to me. I don't use it when playing games at all but when I'm watching videos or something it is great. I use my Xbox as more of a media player than gaming as I don't have time to play add much as I would like and having the ability to voice control Netflix and do forth let's me be lazy after a 36 hour triple shift.

If you can see yourself taking advantage of the hardware go ahead and buy it but if you have hesitations them you are going to have to decide whether the price of admission is worth the potential disappointment and buyers remorse

I don't own a Kinect 2.0, but I doubt it would improve your Xbox experience by $150. I would wait till they bundle it with a killer app, or buy one cheap off of someone who can't stand it.

It really is. You have no idea. 

If you still don't know the answer to your question after you said "I had the kinect but I only used it a few times" then yes, get the kinect. Also go buy a plebstation 4 and enjoy mediocrity. 

because you can't have fun on a machine that has reduced horsepower??

*cough* *NES64* *cough*

Stop being a douche to the community