Review of NCIX's Service

Skreedles

NCIX: Broken Technology, bad selection and horrible service. J

This is a review of my experiences with NCIX. And their broken technology, bad selection and horrible service.

It all started when I bought my computer, keyboard, mouse, and headset.

For an overview of this review:

1.       The disrespected me

a.       Used rude tones

b.      Demeaning body language

2.       Called me a liar on multiple occasions

3.       Questioned my intelligence

4.       Lied to other people

5.       Didn’t follow up with me on almost anything

6.       Wouldn’t return calls

7.       Damaged and mistreated my property

8.       Cost me money

9.       Made false promises

10.   Had miscommunication of information.

11.   And more!

If you wish to read all that happened, Here’s the full story:

NCIX’s horrible customer service:

The first problem I had with NCIX was with a Cooler master Keyboard I received from them that had a broken “P” key that would not press down properly the mechanism it uses is broken. Realizing this I went back to the Langley retail store where I had bought it, told them what had happened and asked for a replacement. They asked me if I had broken the keyboard as if I actually had asking me questions like: Did you press the key too hard? What were you doing at the time? They didn’t seem to believe me that the key had come broken. Luckily I had video’d myself unpacking the keyboard because if they had further questioning I could have just brought up the video. Finally after questioning they brought out a replacement keyboard and I went on my merry way.

First 760 broken,

Two months later my first Gigabyte GTX 760 started artifacting, the bottom half of me screen would go away, squares would appear on screen… etc. etc. seeing the problems I looked up what was happening online, asked my tech savvy friends and confirmed my suspicion that my compiler was artifacting. I went back to the Langley location and told them the issue, I also brought pictures of the artifacting and told them how I was able to reproduce the problem. They told me they would do some tests and the computer should be ready in one to two days. Three days passed and I hadn’t received even a phone call from, so I called them they told me there were no problems with my computer. This made no sense to me. I had shown them a picture of what had happened and had told them how to reproduce the problem. They went on to tell me they had exhausted all of their resources, I was wrong and I should come pick up the computer. I prompted them to test the computer a little more, and I repeated how I had produced the problem. They admitted they had only run CPU and GPU benchmark software even though I had told them when the problem emerges.

Later I called them back because they had not called me for a while and they told me I was right, they had reproduced the problem and were going to go ahead with fixing my computer. (They had finally done what I had told them to do in the first place).  They ended up replaced my GTX 760 with a new one, and then I picked up my computer and the computer seemed to work for a while.

This whole time I was wondering why they failed on so many times to call me back when they said they would. Richard was the one who was failing to call me.

Next, I bought a new monitor from NCIX, an asus monitor. After using it for only a day I noticed it was having problems, and it was also hurting my eyes. So I called up the store, talked to The store manager, told him of the problems I was having and he told me I could bring the monitor back and I would get a full refund.

When I went to the store to return the monitor I was interrogated by The store manager about what was wrong with the monitor, when I told him what I had found wrong with the monitor he said I was wrong, the monitor was fine, without even checking the monitor. First off, I should not have any questions asked if there is a one month customer satisfaction guarantee return time I should be able to walk into the store say: I’m not satisfied and return the monitor, not be interrogated by The store manager. Furthermore he treated me like I was stupid the whole time he was talking to me, he was talking down to me rolling his eyes, looking away and acting impatient. Then he told me “Maybe you should just get glasses” at the end of our conversation. Why should he have the right to comment on my eyesight? He shouldn’t this was extremely rude and uncalled for!

Furthermore, I was not told there would be a 15% repackaging fee when we were on the phone and I told him that, he asked who I had talked to and I said I had talked to him. He proceeded to tell me that he had brought up the fee, he told that I was wrong, and asked how I could accuse him of forgetting to mention the fee.

A few days after the monitor incident the graphics card they had already replaced had a problem, it was having similar problems to the first graphics card.

So I phoned the Langley store to tell them I was having the same problem with my graphics card, the phone rang for a while, and then I was transferred to their head office in Richmond. They told me there was a large amount of calls going to Langley so they would try and resolve my problem. I told the person what was going wrong with my graphics card, then asked since I’d had the same problem twice with the same graphics card if I paid the difference would they switch me to a new graphics card, the person said “that’s alright, just bring the computer in.”

I then called the Langley store to confirm what the person at headquarters had said. I told the person at NCIX exactly what had happened and asked her the exact same question. She told me exactly what the first person had, that it would be fine.

The next day I went to the store with my brother and my computer and talked to one of the techs and told him what the others had told me(That I could have this one replaced for a new one if I paid the difference because THIS ONE WAS DEFFECTIVE) he told me I was wrong they would not do that, he had never heard of that, he said I was lying, he treated me as thought I was unintelligent, he asked the name of who I had talked to, The whole time he was using a rude tone, even my brother was annoyed and offended that this technician was talking to me in such a manner. His body language was hostile, he was angry at me for repeating what two people from HIS company had told me. Finally he took the computer from me and said he would test it to see if I was right that there was a problem with the computer, not trusting me again, then told me he would replace fit if he found anything.

When I left I called the store to talk to the manager, I got ahold of one of the supervisors of the store, I told him all of the bad service I had received from the store. He told me he would look into the problems I had and would contact the manager of the store and tell him what had happened.

The store manager called me about an hour later and apologized for what he had said to me during the first monitor incidence. He also apologized for what the other people at Langley had said or done but he did not actually list what he was sorry for instead he said he was sorry. Apologizing and not realizing what you are apologizing for does not make sense or show meaning. I talked about how his techs and store workers were horrible at calling people back, they wouldn’t call people back when thy said they would and When he ended the call he promised me either the tech would call me back, or he would call me in an hour once he got back to his store. He failed to call me within an hour, the tech also failed to call me back, an hour before closing I finally called them.

(Every time after this event of calling them out on their horrible behavior I was treated as you again. When I would walk in they would actually say “You again!”, “You’re back again!”, What’s wrong now!” You have to be kidding me” In a rude ill inviting tone.)

Finally I called the store and talked to The store manager, The store manager said he was “just about to call me” (He should have called me hours ago). He also said the techs hadn’t started t work on the computer yet, because they were busy. A day or two went back and I called them again because they hadn’t called me even though they said they would, they said they could not reproduce the problem and the computer was fine. I prompted them to check the computer further and they finally said they had found the problem, they said that the intel on board graphics was enabled, this made no sense because my computer does not use an intel CPU. They finally gave me back the computer and I was able to reproduce the problem so I went back to them with the computer.

After dealing with all of these people and their horrible customer service called NCIX’s Head office in Richmond The first time I called the head office directly to talk to the head customer service representative I received The Customer service person, I asked him to speak to the customer service person and he told me “anything I needed done he was able to do and above the other managers so I wouldn’t have to talk to anyone else in the company in order to get what I needed. I kindly asked if I could talk to his supervisor again, and again finally he told me he would pass my information on to the supervisor. Later, I called again and finally got ahold of the supervisor: The Customer service manager.

I told The Customer service manager about how his company had been treating me, how they’d failed to call me back when they said they would and had disrespected me at every corner. The Customer service manager told me he would call me the next day at about 11am, he guaranteed that he would call me at 11 because I had how his company never called back when they said they would.  I waited all day for him to call… he didn’t. 5 minutes before the end of his work day I finally phoned him and asked him why he hadn’t called. He said he was just about to. With 5 minutes left to his work day I don’t believe him he was again going to lay me off.

After we talked for a while he determined we would change the graphics card to a new different one, and everything would be fine. So the techs went ahead and changed the graphics card, tey told me this would be done in a day, it took two, they also told me they would call me, thy didn’t I repeatedly had to call them. Finally I had the new graphics card in y machine, I went home to try out my computer within 5 minutes of the computer turning on it was artifacting. So I called up the store and The Customer service manager they were surprised so I had to bring back my computer to the store where they would trouble shoot. I told them after I did some research that I thought it was the graphics card, they said it wasn’t so for the next month they did trouble shooting, they’d send me home with the computer it wouldn’t work, I ended up going back and forth from the store to my house to figure out it wasn’t working then back to the store 5 times throughout the process. I almost always s had to call them because they wouldn’t call me when they said they would, also they would tell me a time to pick up the computer then I would have to wait an hour for them to actually be ready.

One time the tech was fixing my computer and I was watching him, he took out my cpu cooler and the Aluminum part fell on the ground, the tech and I both saw this. So I sent in an inquiry to The Customer service manager and when The Customer service manager asked the tech he denied the event had ever happened.

Finally, they ended up replacing every part in my computer except the graphics card, wiping my computer clean of all of my files, recreating it, dropping my cpu cooler. Then finally I asked them to change the CPU and the problem stopped the computer started to work fine and I finally got my computer back

Though throughout this process I had to continually pull teeth to get any info about my pc, I was disrespected by the workers, when I walked into the store to pick up my computer, they would say “Oh you again”. Then when I came back with it the other 5 or so times they said the exact same thing.

They wiped my computer which wasn’t even part of the problem… at all.

During the whole computer problem:

I talked to the manager of NCIX about my computer and the problem it was having, he told me to bring them everything I had plugged into my computer thinking they could rule out anything.  the next day I brought in my monitor, The store manager promptly grabbed my monitor, touching the screen of my monitor for no good reason, walking to one side of the store, plugging my monitor in and seeing that it worked fine, he then went back to the box where the monitor was and put it back in the box, but proceeded to touch the screen of the monitor, for no good reason. I was annoyed at this because first off I hate smudges on my monitor, second I don’t want him to scratch my monitor. I phoned up The Customer service manager to tell him about what The store manager had done, he denied ever touching the screen, The Customer service manager then said he’d look into the situation further to see if there was any damage to the monitor.

Later he contacted me to tell me there were no smudges or scratches on the monitor and I would receive the monitor in perfect condition, When I got the monitor back I saw smudges and dirt on my monitor, so I took photos of the smudges and dirt and sent them to him, he said that I had caused them and that I should just clean them off. First off if you sent your car in for repair and they returned your car to you with a scratch on the pain or empty food wrappers in the car, wouldn’t you be annoyed, then they tell you: you should clean up their mess. That is completely unacceptable, I’m not their maid, and they should respect my product.

The Customer service manager then proceeded to tell me to use Windex on my screen and paper towel. First windex is not good for an LCD screen, second paper towel can scratch a screen. Why would he tell me to do something that can damage my LCD screen?

Now my computer is acting up again, and I am again having to deal with NCIX to try and get it resolved, I hope this time the process goes well.

I’ve already had a problem contacting them, when you send them an e-mail asking a question they will send a reply that you can’t reply to you have to go to a link so I tried going to the link but the link wouldn’t open so I was unable to respond to them… I think they’re just playing a joke on me now.

One of the workers at NCIX every time I talked to him and asked his opinion he would tell me the most expensive piece of hardware was the only way to go and any other thing was a waste of time. This didn’t make me feel good. It made me feel like I had to spend all of my money, or else what I did get was utter crap. It made me feel worse than him because he was an elitist.

That’s my experience with NCIX.

Additional notes:

You’re probably wondering why I kept going back to them, first I thought they’d be nicer subsequent times, second I have a warranty with them.

Throughout this whole process they talked about RMA’s:

One of the biggest problems I had with going back to the store every time was it costs a lot on gas It’s about a 25 minute drive from where I was to the store.(Langley to Abbotsford 18.6 kilometers * 0.65 gas/km = $60 at least on gas) which should have just been one drive there and back, not to mention I didn’t have my computer for a month, which I use for work.

What is an RMA? Throughout the whole process of getting my computer dealt with they constantly asked: What is your RMA number? So I finally asked one of their workers: What does RMA stand for? He told me I don’t know. I’ll have to find it out… If you don’t know what something is DON’T ASK!

Why can’t I e-mail you guys back if you e-mail me this makes no sense at all! and makes it near impossible to contact you.

I wonder if I should bring up the broken keyboard or if thy will simply say it is my fault… again.

It seems as though their motto should be: The customer is always wrong, even if they have evidence.

Another motto would be: Treat them like a wallet and their computers as people.

I find it funny that in their careers section they say that they need people who have good customer service, if this is so why have I had a horrible time dealing with this company and its people.

I know that the company cannot control whether their products fail or not but they can control who they get their products from and how their customers interact with me. Throughout this whole process I was not even rude to any of the people I dealt with even though they treated me horribly.

The Customer service manager barely cared about how his people had treated me throughout all of my incidences all he care about was my computer. This is the customer service representative, he is supposed to look out for me, not my computer my computer is not a person. My computer does not have feelings so deal with me don’t treat me as a vessel through which you can get money, treat me as a person and actually show some care for my concerns.

Side note: One would think since I had to talk to The Customer service manager so much, He would give me his personal contact o I could reach him directly, but instead he told me I had to go through the whole process every time I wanted to talk to him. The Customer service person repeatedly forgot who I am, I called in to head office probably 12+ times, and almost every time I got ahold of The Customer service person and every time I would ask to talk to The Customer service manager, every time I would say I’ve tried to get ahold of him again, and he would say why do you want to talk to him, I would say I think you know I’ve tried to contact him many times. He would then ask for my contact in for that I had given him the same amount of times he would also ask why I needed to talk to The Customer service manager and why I couldn’t talk to The Customer service person instead. I would think that after some time he would remember who I was and what I wanted.

Recently one of the props on my coolermaster keyboard has broken off so I can no longer stand it up, this makes it more difficult to play games, and type because of how my wrists sit and because I can’t see the keys.

A side note: When I looked inside of my computer after I first got it, I found that the cpu cooler, which was the stock cooler at the time, was held down by a zip tie rather than being latched down by an arm, as it is supposed to be. This makes no sense because it was the stock cooler fitting on the correct motherboard. I didn’t bring this up with NCIX but it left me confused and made me question how the computer was put together.

TLDR please? Also I can't believe any of this. Please record the call next time. 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

That's so funny I've built 3 whole systems and not had a single piece of hardware go out, except for a gaming mouse...

but yeah I agree NCIX is shit, good story. 

TLDR but i only ever deal with NCIX. Been using them for many years now. They have always been A++++ for me. Sorry you had a bad experience though!

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

I read the first sentence then figured it was bullshit after scrolling through.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

I read the first sentence then figured it was bullshit after scrolling through.

What do you mean by "it is bull shit?"

actually I do have a lot of stuff recorded verbatum and I have people that went with me to the store becasue I was sick of dealing with them.

What do you mean by "it is bull shit?"

actually I do have a lot of stuff recorded verbatum and I have people that went with me to the store becasue I was sick of dealing with them.

Just ignore the twat he comes to posts just to start shit

Prices are rather meh. No price beat, And worst of all....

THEY STICK THIER STICKERS IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING.

Look at this. You might say "Just remove it" Nope. Voids warrant :|

Not even the correct orientation. Im just OCD about boxes :\

15158916070_dca36aa944_c.jpg15345310992_8dffd8ce08_c.jpg

/Rant, NCIX is the only PC Store in Surrey :| Guess ill have to do what I can

Prices are rather meh. No price beat, And worst of all....

Look at this. You might say "Just remove it" Nope. Voids warrant :|

Not even the correct orientation. Im just OCD about boxes :\

/Rant, NCIX is the only PC Store in Surrey :| Guess ill have to do what I can

How is the shield tablet besides it coming from NCIX? I've been thinking about getting one lately because I've been spending more and more time at work. 

NCIX has been more than fair with me and is my favourite pc hardware sales company ....

despite them banning for no good reason the last time on the NCIX message boards.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

How is the shield tablet besides it coming from NCIX? I've been thinking about getting one lately because I've been spending more and more time at work. 

Its fantastic, I haven't had any problems with it that arnt fixed already. Best tablet you can buy for 300 bucks!

Hi Daniel,

We're sorry to hear that was your experience and have already taken steps to repair your PC. As you mentioned, we have replaced all the parts in your PC and have already sent it to RMA to fix the corrupted windows. We understand that there are two sides to every story and have notified our department managers to prevent this from happening again. Please understand that all of our Customer Service Representatives are always willing and are all fully capable of helping you with any issues. Our technician has sent you some contact information already, so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. We hope to change your mind about our service and get your PC working and back to you as soon as possible!

Regards,

NCIX Julia

(That drives me insane too  :P) I've passed this information on to our manager so be on the look out for neatly placed stickers! 

Hi Daniel,

We're sorry to hear that was your experience and have already taken steps to repair your PC. As you mentioned, we have replaced all the parts in your PC and have already sent it to RMA to fix the corrupted windows. We understand that there are two sides to every story and have notified our department managers to prevent this from happening again. Please understand that all of our Customer Service Representatives are always willing and are all fully capable of helping you with any issues. Our technician has sent you some contact information already, so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. We hope to change your mind about our service and get your PC working and back to you as soon as possible!

Regards,

NCIX Julia

He sounds like a prick, kudos to you for deciding to PR+ anyway.

He sounds like a prick, kudos to you for deciding to PR+ anyway.

First off, I do not believe I have talked to you before meaning I don't think you know the sound of my voice, second I do not understand why you are against events that I have documented and recorded. I also have others who were with me during some of the happenings.

I haven't had any issues at all with NCIX online or in store other than one ass hole employee I had to deal with who spoke in a really mean tone and just felt like he didn't wanna be there and hated his job.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I haven't had any bad experience yet. But the web page is one of the worst I've used. So out dated, missing filters and send you to 'Cart' everytime you add something to the cart.

Hope things work out with your PC tho.!

W1 | X4 965 | 4x2GB | HD7950 | 550w | 240GBx2

The only time that I ever had a problem with NCIX was when I purchased a refurbished motherboard online, and they couldn't find where it was. Other than that, 90% of my PC has parts purchased from NCIX. Try and get similar service from ATIC, or other (sub-racial tone) owned outfits in Vancouver. Chances are you won't get it.

Edit: If you don't like NCIX, try Memory Express instead. That was the only place I would deal when I lived in Edmonton. I would not give my business to OA (A-Computers) or BCOM.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

I've been dealing with NCIX.com (Canadian) since 2001 and I never had an issue. Shipping/Packaging  was faster few years ago, but it is still fine. I did 1 or 2 RMA in the past years and all went very good. My brother-in-law dealt with NCIX a year ago to build his computer and had some issues with the availability of the hardware. The website is outdated and I don't like it. I usually shop on NewEgg, then pricematch on NCIX (if required) and use Express Shipping.

In my experience, NCIX is the best online store in Canada for prices and service. Newegg is the second. I usually buy on NewEgg when the hardware that I want is not available at NCIX. Other than that, I always use NCIX when I can.

Your experience is the exception, not the norm. 

This also isn't the place to discuss your exaggerated claims. 

Two sides to each story, and yours sounds like it has a lot of smoke all over the place. 

Sorry if I don't instantly trust you. 

Something similar to this happened with me at best buy... they told me over the phone they'd do an exchange for a $150 gaming mouse that went bad a few months after purchase, I  recorded the conversation, but when I went to the store I was called a liar and screamed at by a lady despite the fact that I had ply repeated what I was told over the telephone and spoke in a very reasonable tone. They really do this to get you in the store and fuck you over.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Quiet honestly, the 15% repackaging fee you mentioned would put me off using that company on its own. I genuinely have no idea what that would even mean, but if you have returned a genuinely faulty item there should be no additional charges to you as a customer. 

Tech companies tend to get high return rates, and it's often due to people not knowing what they are doing. Given that, they are bound to ask you questions about how you fitted a part/used a product - so that part seems reasonable to me and you probably shouldn't have been offended by that. Where you would rightly draw the line would be if the manager, as you say, was insulting and implying that you were being dishonest. Even if a company rep believes there may be some dishonesty, that should absolutely not be communicated to the customer until there is absolute certainty - at which point a claim should be politely declined in a formal manner. If the encounter was exactly as you described, then the guy needs retraining. I used to work for a company that did corporate training, and it sounds like he could use a course or two.

There is another issue though, which is that tech places tend to be a bit informal. Your customer service will tend to be too, which may lead to quips and the like that some people can take offence to if they're expecting a more deferential customer response (this is especially true in North America). As an example, I use a company in the UK called "Scan", who I think have excellent service - but there are some people in there who present an awful face to the customers. There is an amazingly grumpy woman who will actually shout at customers if they make an error filling out an order form or the like, and a tech guy who will treat you like an idiot if he thinks you've messed something up. Ordinarily, they'd not be allowed to work in frontline roles for a company, but it's a tech place and the rules have always been different. What they both are is very good at their jobs. So I returned a defective item and the tech guy literally said, "No way are you having that problem, you're just being stupid." He genuinely didn't mean to be insulting, and I find attitudes like that quite amusing so I just took a seat and waited for him to find out that it was exactly as I described. Once he realised that I wasn't wasting his time, which I assume 95% of people who present that kind of problem are, he had everything sorted in about 5 minutes and was genuinely excellent to liaise with. 

What I'm getting at is that you're getting a lot of responses that are saying "I've never had an issue with them", but different customers can have hugely different experiences of even the same rep. I regarded my service by Scan as being very good that day, but it sounds like you would have seen it as horrific, and you'd have had every right to react that way. What companies strive for is consistency of experience for customers, and it sounds like someone from NCIX has noticed your issue here and if the company has any sense they will now bend over backwards to rectify this issue for you - and you should let them try. This is an opportunity for them to improve their approach and turn a negative review into a positive one if you can be made happy, and word of mouth matters amongst the tech community. I would suggest outlining your view of this series of events into a completely non-confrontational letter to the NCIX rep that has contacted you here and see where you go from there.

It may be the case that managers there are trained to see a pattern of customer returns as a problem that needs to be resolved (as it may cost the company money), and the guy you encountered was therefore on completely the wrong foot when dealing with you. PC World in the UK are guilty of this, they don't differentiate between valid and invalid returns, they just treat anyone who returns multiple items as though they are being dishonest or clueless, and it's purely a training issue.

Give NCIX a chance to put it right, and they might surprise you. if they don't, ensure you never have any dealings with the again and write to them explaining why you are withdrawing your custom. I know that I'd take a letter like that extremely seriously in my line of work, and you may benefit customers down the line.

I don't blame them for "questioning intelligence". It sounds like you have no idea what you're doing yet you assume you're 100% correct. AKA dumb. 

I've bought from NCIX countless times all without issues. I have more hardware than what's in my sig and it has all come from NCIX; some items inlcude a 27" 1080p monitor, 1440p monitor and my current 4k monitor.

The website does feel like 1999 all over again and could benefit from an update though.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ