Monitor to use with PS4/PC + Vidcard purchase

BiBi
Looking for monitor to use with both PC and PS4.

Currently Using:

• LG W2261VP Monitor (5 years old/22inch)
  • LG 42LM6400 LED TV
  • Playstation 4- 90% FF14 (MMO), 10% BF4 (FPS)
  • E8500 Core 2 Duo, GTX260 Inno3D, 4GB Ram

Problems:

1. Monitor is too dark during night scenes in MMO. (could it just be my monitor getting old? I looked at the specs, my current LG's brightness is rated  300cd/m2 which seems normal compared to new ones I am looking at.....)
  2. Monitor screen is too small, I use a controller, so I sit a little further away from the desk than when I am using mouse/kb.
  3. Playing on TV for long sessions is tiring on my eyes.
  4. Playing FPS on TV causes nausea (could it be slow response time?)
  5. GTX260's HDMI adapter broke, so I need a new video card.

I think I am limited to a native 1080p display because of the PS4's resolution. I heard good things about IPS, but currently there are only 60hz models? Though again that wouldn't be a problem with PS4 since it caps at 60FPS? Should I even consider G-Sync monitors (for future proof), but G-Sync are only TN panels?

I am looking at the following (available in Hong Kong where I live):

Reason for the two monitors are they are wall-mount capable, as I am looking to save space on my messy desk.

I'm a little confused as to what the video card is being used for. The PS4 will support 1080p 60Fps in some games. To be honest, unless you're using this monitor for PC gaming as well, just buy the cheapest 1080p 60hz monitor you can.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

wat

You cannot upgrade the graphics card in a PS4.

As for the monitor, get the cheapest 1080p monitor that supports 60hz+

If you want the best of the best, get the cheapest 1080p 1ms 60hz+ monitor.

The benq monitor linus just reviewed would be a good option.

sorry for not clarify, the monitor will be used for both my older PC and PS4.

As for the monitor, get the cheapest 1080p monitor that supports 60hz+
If you want the best of the best, get the cheapest 1080p 1ms 60hz+ monitor.
The benq monitor linus just reviewed would be a good option.

Thanks I'll take a look at the review, the ASUS MX279 IPS Linus reviewed earlier also looks tempting, and quite popular it seems.