xDuoo TA-01

cooperred

Any opinions or reviews on this? Seems to be not too common

While I'm at it, I know they're insanely common and popular, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Aune T1 and A2+. Maybe the S8 too?

Wow I'm asking for a lot

Never heard of any of 'em.... What are they?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Never heard of any of 'em.... What are they?

TA-01 is a DAC/amp, T1 is another DAC/amp. Audioenginie A2+ and S8 are speakers and subwoofers

While I'm at it, I know they're insanely common and popular, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Aune T1 and A2+. Maybe the S8 too?

I'm using an Aune T1 (Make 1) with Hifiman's HE500 and it's, in my opinion a nice pairing. Pluses for the T1 are tube rolling, decent amount of current, decent hardware and great price. Minuses are the reasonably high output impedance meaning you want to use either planar magnetics or 80ohm+ headphones. Overall IMHO it's got a great price to performance ratio.

TA-01 is a DAC/amp, T1 is another DAC/amp. Audioenginie A2+ and S8 are speakers and subwoofers

I see

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'm using an Aune T1 (Make 1) with Hifiman's HE500 and it's, in my opinion a nice pairing. Pluses for the T1 are tube rolling, decent amount of current, decent hardware and great price. Minuses are the reasonably high output impedance meaning you want to use either planar magnetics or 80ohm+ headphones. Overall IMHO it's got a great price to performance ratio.

Thanks! Would you happen to know if the Mk2 is worth the price premium? I'm planning on using it with a DT770 250ohm

Thanks! Would you happen to know if the Mk2 is worth the price premium? I'm planning on using it with a DT770 250ohm

Having read user reviews I'd be inclined to say no if money is an issue. The differences between the Mk1 and Mk2 aren't that major, from what I've seen it's a change from sync to async usb (which for most circumstances wont matter to you), and an slight improvement to the amp portion of the device, all for a 40% increase in price. Then again the Mk2 is the better device (spec wise) of both devices so you may just want to chip that extra bit in.