Would an HPC be beneficial to folding?

I was thinking about taking one of the lower end HPCs to throw into my system so I could allow my system to improve in folding and I was wondering if that was a good idea.

It's something unpredictable. But in the end is right. I hope you've had the time of your life.

i am not quite sure i understand what you are getting at.. could you clarify? is hpc referring to a high performance computer box/server? and you are somehow planning to merge this with your current pc?.. or are you referring to a hp pc, and what are you planning to do with it?

I mean taking something like a t

i am not quite sure i understand what you are getting at.. could you clarify? is hpc referring to a high performance computer box/server? and you are somehow planning to merge this with your current pc?.. or are you referring to a hp pc, and what are you planning to do with it?

I mean taking a Tesla expansion card and throwing it into my current pc so that I can enhance folding power.

It's something unpredictable. But in the end is right. I hope you've had the time of your life.

I mean taking something like a t

I mean taking a Tesla expansion card and throwing it into my current pc so that I can enhance folding power.

Those types of cards are not supported. Only the "general" purpose GPU's...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99