Handy tech toolkit for computer repair technicians

Fulgrim

Found this little gem thanks to LifeHacker. It's called GEGeek Tech Toolkit.

It's a handy Tech Toolkit for computer repair technicians. It includes apps for finding malware and diagnosing computer problems. It also has portable versions off popular apps like Firefox and Reader, but mostly focuses on system diagnostic, malware removal and windows repair apps. The downloaded kit has over 250 apps.

It uses Ketarin to find the latest updates for the included programs. You can check it out here.

It'll be handy for people that have family / family friends that keep cocking up their laptops/pc's.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Thanks for reminding me, I actually need to get this/ an actual tool kit

Left my tool bag in Seattle 

GG

Thanks for reminding me, I actually need to get this/ an actual tool kit

Left my tool bag in Seattle 

GG

Up till now i've been using Hirens BootCD. Gonna try this toolkit when i can be arsed downloading it at some point.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Up till now i've been using Hirens BootCD. Gonna try this toolkit when i can be arsed downloading it at some point.

Gotta get that 100mbps 

Gonna DL and take a look

Looks interesting... Thanks for sharing... (Hopefully I won't have a need for it on my personal machines)

606MB 7z file... About 14 minutes to download...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Next time, please link to the LifeHacker article and not to its landing page. 

Also, this does not belong in Tech News. Probably fits more so in General Discussion. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/6-general-discussion/

It could fall under either category, and i chose this one. An admin will move it if he/she deems it appropriate.