PWN fans.. cant ajust speed.

zikky

Well.. They are installed on the h100i pump. so i should be albe to controll them trough the software right?

Through Corsair Link?

Damn fast reply.. :P yeah trough link 

Damn fast reply.. :P yeah trough link 

Then you should be able to (If the fans are connected to the H100i) click on the fan and change the speed curve or set a speed.

What version of windows are you using?

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Then you should be able to (If the fans are connected to the H100i) click on the fan and change the speed curve or set a speed.

What version of windows are you using?

Ive tried that... win 8.1 pro 64 bit

Ive tried that... win 8.1 pro 64 bit

Ah, Corsair Link has issues with Windows 8.1. ('Twas made for Windows 8)

I've given up on it now, I just leave it on the stock settings. And I use my motherboard fan control for my front fans.

Sorry about that. 

Ah, Corsair Link has issues with Windows 8.1. ('Twas made for Windows 8)

I've given up on it now, I just leave it on the stock settings. And I use my motherboard fan control for my front fans.

Sorry about that. 

With windows 8.1? Hell I have problems with windows 7. I can only use quite or performance mode with the software, anything else I try just ramps the fan speeds to max no matter what. It is horrible and I mean horrible software. I prefer setting my own fan curves but I can't do it with corsair link.

You'd think since it does one thing, manage fan speeds and pump speed it could do that pretty well. But nope.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

With windows 8.1? Hell I have problems with windows 7. I can only use quite or performance mode with the software, anything else I try just ramps the fan speeds to max no matter what. It is horrible and I mean horrible software. I prefer setting my own fan curves but I can't do it with corsair link.

You'd think since it does one thing, manage fan speeds and pump speed it could do that pretty well. But nope.

The only OS it kinda works with is Windows 8.

On mine, it thinks I have 24 fans.

The only OS it kinda works with is Windows 8.

On mine, it thinks I have 24 fans.

That sucks lol. It doesn't bother me too much because on quite mode it stays plenty cool. on performance I only see a 5c difference and the noise it makes doesn't justify it. However I just like having control over the stuff. Half the time it doesn't even recognize my pump or my fans.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Ok.. so i ran prime 95.. and the fans only spin up under load... I mounted them so that the red rings are visible trough my case... so it sucks air from the case... which will yild sligh higher temps i guess... but it is cool.. prime for 30 min at 100% cpu running 4.4ghz gave me 56c... thats kinda good i guess? 

Since im a tard.. and this is the second pc i build in my life... ... The cpu flucciat on mhz, from 700mhz to 2500mhz... and is not running stable at 4.00ghz which it is supposed to... what to i need to config in bios in order to fix it?

Ok.. so i ran prime 95.. and the fans only spin up under load... I mounted them so that the red rings are visible trough my case... so it sucks air from the case... which will yild sligh higher temps i guess... but it is cool.. prime for 30 min at 100% cpu running 4.4ghz gave me 56c... thats kinda good i guess? 

Yea pretty good.

My computer turns into a space heater under full load. Then when I am idling the fans will slow down.

The H100i does its job, just without control.

Yea pretty good.

My computer turns into a space heater under full load. Then when I am idling the fans will slow down.

The H100i does its job, just without control.

Ive heard a lot of awfull things about the 4790k and h100i... dunno if i got lucky or whatnot...

know the feel... its 25c in here now... due to my old 4780 ati card... waiting for the gtx 970 to be realesed where i live