cooler master seidon 240m vs corsair h100i

themaniac

so whats better 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Seidon 240m considering its much cheaper

Disregarding the price, they're very similar. HOWEVER, the Seidon 240m has a quieter pump and pwm fans, which at 50% are very quiet (the fans at 50% vs. 100% affects temps by about 2 degrees). 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The corsair h100i is better, though the seidon is cheaper, if the cost is not much of an issue then definitely get the corsair.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

so whats better 

Seidon 240M hands down.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Seidon 240m considering its much cheaper

Disregarding the price, they're very similar. HOWEVER, the Seidon 240m has a quieter pump and pwm fans, which at 50% are very quiet (the fans at 50% vs. 100% affects temps by about 2 degrees). 

Seidon 240M hands down.

ok thanks and how are the stock fans on it compared to the cm sickleflow fans

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

The corsair h100i is better, though the seidon is cheaper, if the cost is not much of an issue then definitely get the corsair.

H100i is slightly worse actually.

54396.png

54396.png

ok thanks and so you know how the stock fans on the 240m are compared to the cm sickleflow fans

Spoiler

ok thanks and so you know how the stock fans on the 240m are compared to the cm sickleflow fans

I have no idea about the comparison, but I can tell you that I only experienced a 2 degree difference when I threw my H440 case fans (at 100%) in push pull config with the 240m's stock fans (240m stock fans in push h440 case fans in pull). So, I'd say the 240m stock fans are very good. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

54396.png

38.jpg

Its within the margin of error.

The h100i comes with Corsair Link which can be very useful.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

That is within the margin of error, just 0.3 degrees away.

The h100i has Corsair Link, also

Link is a gimmick -_-

sickleflow would probably be worse I don't really know but I know they're cheap fans that supposedly die pretty quickly if you want the best Coolermaster cooler look for the Neptune 280L if it fits.

ok thanks and how are the stock fans on it compared to the cm sickleflow fans

They're decent. If you're going to replace them.. NF-F12's or NB-eloops or nothing.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

sickleflow would probably be worse I don't really know but I know they're cheap fans that supposedly die pretty quickly if you want the best Coolermaster cooler look for the Neptune 280L if it fits.

i was planning on putting on the sickle flows with the stock fans in a push pull config

Spoiler

CM Sickleflow fans are incredibly loud, don't buy sickleflows.  Buy BladeMasters.

Also, buy the Seidon 240M.  The H100i has really bad mounting problems and it is not guaranteed to work for you out of the box without modifications.  In terms of performance, they are equal because different benchmarks have them beating each other, but never by a large margin.  The Seidon is less expensive, no mounting problems, no corsair link problems, and I really love mine.  Here is my Review With Statistics

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

CM Sickleflow fans are incredibly loud, don't buy sickleflows.  Buy BladeMasters.

Also, buy the Seidon 240M.  The H100i has really bad mounting problems and it is not guaranteed to work for you out of the box without modifications.  In terms of performance, they are equal because different benchmarks have them beating each other, but never by a large margin.  The Seidon is less expensive, no mounting problems, no corsair link problems, and I really love mine.  Here is my Review With Statistics

ok i was going to get the sickle flow because they are quite cheap and they can't be any louder then the stock fans

Spoiler

Just installed a h100i in a new computer with a 4790k Om idl it is around 30c... i am waiting for a new gpu so the case has a slight higher temp thant it should have... but yeah... thats with the 120mm pwn quiet fans 

ok i was going to get the sickle flow because they are quite cheap and they can't be any louder then the stock fans

Buy Blade Master 120's, they are $8.50 on Amazon and are incredible fans.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Buy Blade Master 120's, they are $8.50 on Amazon and are incredible fans.

ok

Spoiler