Mobo suggestions

Decon

What LGA 1150 z97 SLI and Broadwell ready mobo would you guys suggest for a build centered around the corsair 780t, upcoming broadwell CPUs, overclocking and the new nvidia 980 superclocked edition from EVGA ? Thanks for any suggestions ^_^

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

What LGA 1150 z97 SLI and Broadwell ready mobo would you guys suggest for a build centered around the corsair 780t, upcoming broadwell CPUs, overclocking and the new nvidia 980 superclocked edition from EVGA ? Thanks for any suggestions ^_^

MSI Z97 gaming 5 motherboard and you should get the GTX 980 MSI twin Frozr V Gaming to go along.

03-board-profile-1.jpg

MSI_GTX_980_GAMING_4G_01.jpg

MSI-GeForce-GTX-980-970-Twin-Frozr-V.jpg

Yes i admit i'm a fanboy MSI is awesome and the gaming series IMHO is the way to go for high performance parts and stunning look.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

MSI Z97 gaming 5 motherboard and you should get the GTX 980 MSI twin Frozr V Gaming to go along.

03-board-profile-1.jpg

MSI-GeForce-GTX-980-GAMING-Twin-Frozr-V.

MSI-GeForce-GTX-980-970-Twin-Frozr-V.jpg

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

i admit i'm a fanboy MSI is awesome and the gaming series IMHO is the way to go for high performance parts and stunning look.

The twin frozr cooler is flawless and my GTX 780 hold 1250mhz overclock at stock voltage so...yeah :P

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR