Motherboard help

Hey guys,

Im looking for a nice looking motherboard that is compatible with an i7 3770k and can possibly have 2 graphics cards in sli and also is around the £100-£150 mark

Thankyou

James

The Hero and Ranger line from Asus is a great start. ROG boards look great and can hold graphics cards easily in SLI.

Upcoming build: 4790k OC @ 4.6Ghz, Dual MSI 980 Twin Frozr V, 16 GB Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz RAM, 760T Corsair Case w/ Razer Blackwidow Chroma 

thankyou guys i am probably gonna go for the Mod 1150 ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII RANGER Motherboard becuase it has everything i wanted on it and also it looks badass

James

thankyou guys i am probably gonna go for the Mod 1150 ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII RANGER Motherboard becuase it has everything i wanted on it and also it looks badass

James

Edit:  Yeah Tom's right, you need to get an earlier board with a socket 1155 board.

Edited by OllieBarrie

Upcoming build: 4790k OC @ 4.6Ghz, Dual MSI 980 Twin Frozr V, 16 GB Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz RAM, 760T Corsair Case w/ Razer Blackwidow Chroma 

James

Dude, it's not compatible with your processor

You have an i7-3770k right? Then you need a socket 1155 board. The one you selected was socket 1150.

Compatible with Windows 95