[US] PNY GTX 750Ti - $99

Faceman

PNY GeForce GTX 750Ti   - $99

after

$20 Instant Discount with Coupon Code: KQB141322 at checkout.

$10 Mail-In-Rebate

PNY gets a lot of hate, but it is undeserved.  This is a fantastic product, at a fantastic price.  If you are really stretched thin, and only have $100 to spend on a GPU, you won't find a better new graphics card for the price.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Now damn, that's good. If I were still in the market for a cheap GPU for my Pentium rig, I would have this in a heartbeat.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

dont mail in rebates take weeks/months ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Generally Yes.  I particularly hate the fact that many company's are moving to prepaid cards instead of checks as well.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

8-10 Weeks MAXIMUM.  I've had them go through as fast as 3 weeks, granted that was EVGA and they are the best at everything in terms of customer relations.  The only time I've ever had a rebate not go through was with Patriot.

Average rebate time is 6-8 Weeks, so they do take some time, just follow the instructions, register online if given the option and takes pictures for proof and evidence.

The MIR is only $10, so its still a fantastic GPU for $110.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Oh wow.. of course.. the day I spend my money... the day something good comes up... #gfmoneyeaters

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Oh wow.. of course.. the day I spend my money... the day something good comes up... #gfmoneyeaters

#nosexisfree

My corsait MIR  was only 3 weeks! Fear not MIR's are gr8 m8

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

#nosexisfree

#wordsofwisdom

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

thats a hot hawt deal.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

That would make a great Physx GPU.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler