When did Humble Bundle start listing keys we haven't used?

DeViLzzz

When did Humbe Bundle start listing keys we haven't used?  I was asking for this for so long. I was thrilled today when I logged into my account and saw this while in the process of trying to add a new free game. Btw on that note Tropico 3 Steam Edition from them is free.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

When did Humbe Bundle start listing keys we haven't used?  I was asking for this for so long. I was thrilled today when I logged into my account and saw this while in the process of trying to add a new free game. Btw on that note Tropico 3 Steam Edition from them is free.

1. I don't know

2. Thanks for the reminder of the free game, would've missed it otherwise :) 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I was wondering that too.

When I got my free tropico key today, saw a list at the bottom for unredeemed keys...
Thing is, I thought for sure I had redeemed everything already, even from old bundles, making me think they added games to the bundles after they were done for some reason.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

When I got my free tropico key today, saw a list at the bottom for unredeemed keys...

Thing is, I thought for sure I had redeemed everything already, even from old bundles, making me think they added games to the bundles after they were done for some reason.

You probably have already redeemed them.  Mine says I haven't redeemed the Sims 3 stuff that came with a bundle but I have it installed right now and there is on Steam equivalent so I don't know why it says we haven't redeemed them.

if you still don't want to redeem them, send them my way :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

You probably have already redeemed them.  Mine says I haven't redeemed the Sims 3 stuff that came with a bundle but I have it installed right now and there is on Steam equivalent so I don't know why it says we haven't redeemed them.

Turned out I hadn't.

Looked them up in my steam library, never found them, after adding them, they were there... so yeah... either they added more to the bundles after they were done, or I just never saw them for some reason in the list.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Turned out I hadn't.

Looked them up in my steam library, never found them, after adding them, they were there... so yeah... either they added more to the bundles after they were done, or I just never saw them for some reason in the list.

It could also be that they typically run bundles for 2 weeks, adding games to the bundle for the second week. Anyone who already had the bundle receives those new games the day that they are added. Of course, it's always possible you just forgot about them or scrolled over them.