dual monitor question

achillesviper
Go to solution Solved by Firearm2112,

do you think gaming on the 2 is an option? the bezzel on mine isnt huge but its a good 3/4 inch thick and im not sure about the benq but assume its the same, thats over an inch bezzle. think that would be okay to game on or would it be awful?

imo bezzle size dosen't affect gaming

my rig right now is a i5 3350p, evga 780SC, 16gb XMS3 ram, first off can i run 2 1920x1080 monitors? if i can, i have a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236295 and im looking at adding a http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ITORMDC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00ITORMDC&linkCode=as2&tag=logicemail-20&linkId=6EOTFOGPLLC5SZNU    same 27" size but one is 2ms gtg the other is 4ms gtg, would i be able to notice that? thanks for the help, i love this community :)

yes.

unless you will be gaming on both monitors you good. if you are you should get 2 of the same millisecond of what you have

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

yes.

unless you will be gaming on both monitors you good. if you are you should get 2 of the same millisecond of what you have

do you think gaming on the 2 is an option? the bezzel on mine isnt huge but its a good 3/4 inch thick and im not sure about the benq but assume its the same, thats over an inch bezzle. think that would be okay to game on or would it be awful?

imo bezzle size dosen't affect gaming

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W