[Amazon] EVGA SuperNOVA 750w B2 [$64.99]

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thank you, this may com.... Excuse me, it may be useful.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Nice

I got my 850 g2 for scarily close to double that

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Nice

I got my 850 g2 for scarily close to double that

And I just ordered a 850 g2 that should get here today for the same price as you... Ah well,  too late to turn back.

EDIT: Noticed this is amazon.com, not .ca, guess I wouldn't be able to get this price anyway.

The difference between the B2 and G2 is effectively the difference between the Superflower Golden Green and the Superflower Leadex Gold. The Leadex is much better. I wouldn't feel too bad about spending $130 or so on the G2 850W. Pretty good deal actually.