Hi

:) my first Topic that I post here in the forums and English is not my strength, but I read many posts and watch all the youtube channels.

Let me get to the issue
Nvidia geforce experience have the feature called " shadow play" enabling it will make an issue for me. I cant CTRL+Tab to switch between tabs anymore. only way to get the CTRL+tab working is to disable the shadow play then restart my pc.

1) I tried different browsers
2) re-installing and installing the Nvidia geforce experience

The conclusion I came up with from searching on the net  is that it makes the CTRL+tab hot-key booked or used. so it is not a hot-key to switch between tabs anymore.

my idea is if there is a file to change or edit . a file that contains windows hot-keys or the Nvidia geforce experience short cuts. if I can reach that and edit it. i think will fix it.
in Nvidia geforce experience under shadow play tab. i checked those short cuts but none of them responsible.

any idea's ? of how to fix it or any inputs ? maybe my diagnose is wrong  :lol: 

thanks in advance. 

snip

is ctrl tab binded on any of the shortcuts of shadow play you can check by opening geforce experience click on the preference tab

perhaps clearing the register might work?

or uninstall using something like revo uninstaller

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

it didn't fix it.
but didn't try the regitedit
but the switch to make it record on desktop works . if I turn it off .then the CTRL+tab works

tnx :)

• 3 weeks later...