Batman

Wano97

Are Batman Arkham Origins and Arkham city worth it for 12 euros in total?

no they are both crap. But hey, that's just my opinion :P

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I'm in the us so not too sure its worth it or not however I thought arkham origins was an ok game with a very classic style fighting system.

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I've enjoyed the whole Arkham series so far but I got them free with GPU's and I wouldn't know if it's a good deal in your country.

Hell yes! City more than Origins, but yes.

Some of the most solid combat in any beat-em-up game, pretty great graphics (tons of Nvidia exclusive stuff), and the storyline of City is pretty interesting.

Also, BATMAN.

I found Arkham Asylum to be a perfect game! Not so much with the other ones even though I played them and they didn't ruin the combat system, it's one of the best! :)

It's all down to your own personal taste. Watch youtube reviews of it, if you really like the look of it, buy it. If not, don't. But if you still want it but don't want to lose your cash, well...

hJtPP4I.jpg?1

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

It's all down to your own personal taste. Watch youtube reviews of it, if you really like the look of it, buy it. If not, don't. But if you still want it but don't want to lose your cash, well...

hJtPP4I.jpg?1

That's a bit sneaky and naughty young grasshopper. You should know better than that. :P JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Although Origins was my least favorite of the three, I would still recommend buying them all.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Both of them together for that price? BARGAIN!

Both are excellent games.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

That title is to short. I thought it is a random batman pic collection:

resized_all-the-batman-meme-generator-na

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |