NICCCCKKKKKK! <3 U BBY

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Say my name, Nick.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Why is it even a TN monitor the 75Hz refresh rate it has could be accompolished with an IPS display or VA... and the response time would've only had only been marginal 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I'd say that's a pretty good upgrade from the RL2455HM. Hope I could get one of those

Spoiler

The HDMI out seems super niffity, but that is the only thing I can think of that I like about it...

@nicklmg, hey there mate! How're you doing? :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I'd love for Linus (@LinusTech) to review the BenQ GW2765HT.

post-14986-0-50311600-1411374978_thumb.j

It's apparently quite a good 10-bit IPS monitor for $500.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Would love this mainly because I plan to eventually get a WiiU and PS4 for singleplayer games and having this monitor as my "+1" to a 3+1 monitor setup would be pretty sweet.

But for ~$200-$300, there are quite a few better options out there...

So my question is, are there any adapters out there that can create a pass thru similar to what this monitor can accomplish.  So I could clone what is on my screen with another TV/monitor.

Why is there never ever displayed how many refresh rates the monitor has ? I'm searching for a good gaming monitor with 144/120 hz and I have such a hard time finding one because its always hidden in the last corner.

Do you have any recommendations for a "cheap" monitor with 144 hz and a low reaction time?

hey guys i'm fairly new to the monitor thingy. i'm using a 22 or 23 inch samsung monitor but i'm planning to buy another because of a future ps4. is this Monitor worth it? or the old version of it? RL2455HM? or are there any other better of this prize? btw i would prefer if it has a Jack socket so i can use a headset/headphone while gaming. cause i dont want to use my speakers because it will require a lot of work to connect it to my PS4. unless the Ps4 have a Jack socket so..yea.

Why is it even a TN monitor the 75Hz refresh rate it has could be accompolished with an IPS display or VA... and the response time would've only had only been marginal 

This might come as a shock to you, but there are times where IPS or VA doesn't cut it. The box for this monitor will have a picture of a guy by the name of Justin Wong on the front of it. If you don't know who that is, google it, and if you still don't get it, then I can't be assed trying to explain it to you....

The HDMI out seems super niffity, but that is the only thing I can think of that I like about it...

The HDMI thing, nifty as it is, is a bit of a niche item. Again, the whole, Justin Wong on box thing...

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

I'm very much missing an evaluation of the image quality in this review. Although TN panels aren't ideal in terms of image quality there differences between TN panels. And, frankly, I think, no review of any monitor should go without that point.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Don't waste your money on a bad TN panel like this that has bigger bezels than screen area. I'd only use this if I got it for free.

something

looks like a good monitor voor a second screen love tilt on one of my monitors and the ohter ips

you know, you do a lot of monitors but.................. how's about some 16:10's bigger than 24"..........???  tired of all these lame 16:9's. ( or bigger equivelants. )

another thing that has me asking questions that never seems to go anywhere................. right now, on a consistant basis, my monitor is the biggest HEAT producer in my room. What monitors run cooler than others? and why?

I think this monitor is the best option for me. My standards aren't to high and i like the third HDMI ''output''.

Yes, I use a Xeon in my gaming pc. Works perfect.

Feels like a cheaper version of my ASUS VG248QE monitor, with a non-OC'd panel. That actually sounds OK.

I don't like the super thick bezels.

Hear, hear.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

8FhAVHe.png

nice one ncix, its cheaper to buy 2 individually the to buy your bundle... nice looking monitor tho, however i wish it had a smaller bezel and i especially like the hdmi pass through.