3 x LG Flatron 34UC97-P 34" WideScreen!

Hi,

Was wandering the web, doing my usual of drooling over new tech and saw this... and everything inside me just said OMFG, sweeeet....

MO-120-LG_97518_600.jpg

MO-120-LG_97517_600.jpg

Got to admit, it does look pretty damn nice... Whether it would work or be practical to have 3 of them is another story... and at £1,000 for 1, I don't think so.

I do love these screens and I understand they are widescreen but they need to add more height (they are so short lol), at least match a 30" or 32" inch screen height with no bezel (3440 x 1600?), that would secure my money instantly. See screen below for what looks like this screen side by side with a dell 30".

ou7ew7.jpg

As a person with a Logitech G27:

This would be effen amazing for Racing games like Project Cars and Assetto Corsa!

I'm with you on that...

As a person with a Thrustmaster T500 RS Living on Grid Auto Sport at the moment and will be ordering project cars the milli second it is released :)

63:9 xD

I don't know how well that will go over if gaming on all 3...

But it looks really nice!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Oh oh... Looks like LG are having some trouble with them...

dWsr6qn.jpg

MDUZfXr.jpg?1

But if your lucky enough to get one that doesn't bleed so much, then they do look very nice indeed...

e888a1.jpg

This would be effen amazing for Racing games like Project Cars and Assetto Corsa!

Star Citizen.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Any game with a cockpit view really. As long as they're fully compatible. I wouldn't be comfortable pushing this insane monitor setup with anything less than 3-way SLI GTX 980's either. :P

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.