Cars in sims 4 got me like

CyanOG

vyNoCkp.gif

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

The entire SIMS game got me like....

vyNoCkp.gif

??

Sims 4 is that bad???

really bad is a understatement 

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

really bad is a understatement 

I might 'try it for free' but I'll take your word for it and stick to Sims 3...

IIRC, they used a game engine optimized for FPS games (correct me if I'm wrong here) for it and couldn't figure out to add pools...

My sister seems to like it better than sims 3, mostly because ti doesn't crash as much.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I might 'try it for free' but I'll take your word for it and stick to Sims 3...

IIRC, they used a game engine optimized for FPS games (correct me if I'm wrong here) for it and couldn't figure out to add pools...

pools too strong, need triple titan blacks to run the game 

pools too strong, need triple titan blacks to run the game 

Even then we get fps drops... hahahahaha... /joke

I haven't tried the game and I'm being steered away from it with all the bad publicity that it gets... Maybe in 3 years, I'll try it...

Even then we get fps drops... hahahahaha... /joke

I haven't tried the game and I'm being steered away from it with all the bad publicity that it gets... Maybe in 3 years, I'll try it...

i haven't tried it either so i cant say much :P

after seeing IG and N3 play it, it doesnt seem THAT awful.. it just needs bug fixes/improvements and about 15 expansion packs xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

after seeing IG and N3 play it, it doesnt seem THAT awful.. it just needs bug fixes/improvements and about 15 expansion packs xD

Get your dlc for a low low cost of 20USD! Yes 20USD for a few pieces of furniture we could've included in the first place!

Really now EA... I liked them back during the Command and Conquer days, but now they're just begging to be hated...

Get your dlc for a low low cost of 20USD! Yes 20USD for a few pieces of furniture we could've included in the first place!

Really now EA... I liked them back during the Command and Conquer days, but now they're just begging to be hated...

i really miss a game like c&c generals :( the last command and conquer games weren't my taste, to fancy actually :P

back to sims 4: i like the game, agreed when you get on a point with your sims you wanna do something else it kinda sucks there is no going out part. It's just you and the neighbours wich i made children with all of them! :P :p and the best part is you're married and you can have sex with your wife right after you fucked the neigbours wife and nothings wrong.... Also , you can divorce that fat bitch but you can't move her out of your house so yeah... the social aspect isn't as great as the previous games. But it doesn't crash , my graphics card doesn't even get to 40%...

So it really does need an upgrade, i don't think expansion packs are going to cut it.  maybe you can get cars in & pools and a bigger city. But the actual gameplay? i doubt they can fix it with a pack.

I'll just have my way with my sim trying to achieve every goal while fucking with every woman i come along with and have a few kids with :P Aren't I model husband to my wife & first born? :D

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

i really miss a game like c&c generals :( the last command and conquer games weren't my taste, to fancy actually :P

C&C RED ALERT 2 YURIS REVENGE!! was one of my favorite games when i was a kid, that and stronghold crusader, FF tacitcs and a few others that i cant remember right now because i just woke up and i dont know whats goin on around me