What game are you hooked on at the minute?

werto165

I'm really waiting for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth to come out, but so far I'm playing the original with the community remix mod.

Edit: Also I like playing CS:GO even though i suck... GOLD NOVA II FOR LIFE!

"A very inspirational quote"

Cube 2 Sauerbraten. Check it out. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

can ltt count as a game if it can than theres your answer but if it doesn't its unturned its awesome 

You can tell I'm addicted. :D

Nothing atm. Waiting for The Crew so I can travel America

I find it hilarious how El Paso in there is like 5 streets across but in real life I can see for miles around just city.

but with no flying this time around

This is nothing but a good thing. All flying did was casualise everything and completely removed the point of exploration and traveling around new zones on foot, taking in the atmosphere. Also, it ruined PvP - why bother worrying about people coming up to kill you when you can just fly away? So, so dumb.

I'm so glad they removed flying, everyone's been demanding they removed it too so it's good they listened for once.

@AlwaysFSX do you mean ltt or unturned

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

This is nothing but a good thing. All flying did was casualise everything and completely removed the point of exploration and traveling around new zones on foot, taking in the atmosphere. Also, it ruined PvP - why bother worrying about people coming up to kill you when you can just fly away? So, so dumb.

I'm so glad they removed flying, everyone's been demanding they removed it too so it's good they listened for once.

For starters WoW's success was built on the fact it was the casual alternative to other hardcore games that were around. Flying was implemented in BC and was very well received with BC and WOTLK being the franchises two most successful expansions this isn't even up for debate. World PvP was ruined by instanced PvP, arena and instanced BG's with city queues killed what there was of world PvP, trying to blame it on flying is just retarded.

You're deluded if you think "everyone" has been demanding it gets removed, the official WoW forums are going nuts with people calling Blizzard out for a stupid move that's going to cost the game subscriptions, the only reason Blizzard is removing flight is to try and slow down the rate at which we consume content and herd us through zones and linear quest chains. People like you are a very small minority, you're not hardcore you just happen to be a small minority in a largely casual game that happens to make you think you are. 

Just started Lord of The Rings Online today with some friends and I think I am gonna be obsessed with this game.  I never really got into MMO but I think this time it will be different!

Setup

CPU: i7 10700K Cooled By Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix White Edition | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 VISION OC | MOBO: MSI MPG Z490M |

MEMORY: 32 GBs of Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB White CASE: White Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 W SFX | 

STORAGE: 2 TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 MONITOR: ASUS TUF VG27WQ1B 

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow V3 W/ Yellow Switches and Logitech G604 | OTHER: 8x White Corsair iCue QL120 and White Cable Extensions 

Add me on Steam!

Well have anyone play this game S4 League....

and MH3U~ i. cant. stop. hunting... :(  must have all armor... sword and bow sets... for those who a fan of monster hunter... u guys can probably guess how long this will take for all G-rank set Q.Q

and LoL....  :rolleyes:

Just started Lord of The Rings Online today with some friends and I think I am gonna be obsessed with this game.  I never reall but I think this time it will be different!
y got into MMO

have you try or seen Mabinogi? it an MMO i try to stop playing for a while but really cant mainly because of it ridiculous amount of stuff in game and the fact that none other MMO have this concept a of knock-back or this type of skills system.

So my 290 is in RMA, so that means diminished gaming for sure. :(

It was always smooth to play, never a detraction, now I'm on my HD4600 it's even better (to a degree)

Overclocked from 1200>1650mhz and using 2133mhz Ram, I'm at a lower resolution for sure, but netting 45-90fps in 64p Multi with dips to 35 and back up again.

Playing more and more of it because I'm actually surprised it can, a weird fulfilling joy.

I'm talking about BF4.

Who'da thought. :)

'You did say at the minute'

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

@AlwaysFSX its like dayz and minecraft combine thats what many people say it is its a great imo seeing that its still in alpha and its free on steam so if you wanna try it out you could but i would recommend watching some videos about it first though

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Destiny... i know it's not PC, but it's awesome... if im not playing destiny, I'm playing fable anniversary

Final Fantasy XIV. MMO goodness. But the non-mmo I'm playing the most is destiny on my ps4. It's something fun I can play with my friends.

CSGO also, not way too much, just the right fun.

I have only 520 Hours on CSGO gathered in 1 years and a half. CSGO4EVER

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Woooo! Robocraft!

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

Pretty much since the beginning of August (when I bought the game), I've been kinda addicted to Payday 2. 

payday 2 for me

Cool. What level are you at the moment? I've only been playing for over a month, and I'm already at level 74 (no infamy yet, though). I could have a higher level by now, if I didn't fail so much in high XP heists like Firestarter overkill / DW and Rats overkill / DW. And for some reason I have a tendency to royally f*** up Pro jobs.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Currently playing a lot of Arma III, especially the wasteland servers, it does get boring tho since I only have one friend who owns the game and is barely online.

And lets face it, Arma III can't be played properly alone.

Nothing, I'm rarely "hooked" on a game. I can't usually play a game for more than an hour at a time until I get bored. I also don't like when games are difficult, I'm usually turned off by that,

World PvP was ruined by instanced PvP, arena and instanced BG's with city queues killed what there was of world PvP

It's so obvious you have only been playing since the last couple of expansions at best. None of those things affected World PvP at all and have been there since the start. Flying is a pretty huge reason, actually. And if anything, flying is one of the biggest gimmicks in the game.

Let's say I want to get from Point A to Point B in a questing zone. I can fly from A to B, then there is zero risk of me being attacked by a player. Or, I can walk, and there is every risk of me being attacked by a player, and I'll have to constantly stay alert and on focus at all times in case some Mage polymorphs me, or a Hunter snares me, etc. There are also times where players on flying mounts literally fly around you while you're on the ground, quickly land and hit you, before quickly flying up and away again into safety. It's dumb and ruins PvP completely.

And also, flying just removes the ground interaction and exploration. People used to actually take their time on the ground exploring the zones and actively traveling through areas instead of just flying on auto pilot while alt tabbed until you get to where you need to go.

Oh, and way early back, often there'd be tunnels guarded by strong enemies that you'd have to get past if you wanted to get to a certain area. It was part of the challenge and danger to exploring new areas. Now, you can just fly over it, no trouble. And of course, you can just fly into combat areas at any angle you want, you don't need to specifically plan and approach group of mobs in specific ways anymore. Before, you had to slowly move into a large mob area by fighting them one by one, until you got to the end of a camp for example, or you got to the quest mod you needed to kill - now, you can just fly to the end of a camp or to that quest mob and completely disregard every other mob there. It requires no planning nor skill. It's boring and breaks all intended game design, whether you like it or not.

Finally, before, flying mounts cost fucking thousands and thousands of gold. Only the absoloute most dedicated and richest players could afford them. It at least made them few and far between, and only the players who already played the most could access them and get their benefits. Now, they are cheap as shit. You don't even have to try and save up for one, they only cost a couple hundred and you get thousands just doing basic quests and dungeons.

If you're seriously threatening to unsubscribe because it takes you a couple minutes extra to get somewhere, that's your issue and I hope you do unsubscribe, no one wants you ruining the game further.

the official WoW forums are going nuts with people calling Blizzard out for a stupid move that's going to cost the game subscriptions

Vocal minority, nothing more or less. Trust me when I say there are many, many more who want the game to go back to its Vanilla roots.

It's fine if you're a casual, but don't complain when others who don't want such a casualised experience compliment Blizzard for taking the game in a less casual direction.