Arma 3 Low Graphics 10 fps?

Duhyes

I have AMD 8350, and GPU 7850, on every graphics setting mode I GET literally 10fps... like how do i fix this? i did cpu count 8, did nothing.., is there any way to fix it?? or it just wasted my 60$ of money

In multiplayer?

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

First, that game loves Intel CPUs, second GPU is also mid-range. You need to replace both CPU & GPU, also mobo with CPU. Get i5/i7 with compatible motherboard & GTX 970.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

In multiplayer?

yes im playing altis life, and on other mods/servers i get 10fps

I heard from a friend, that when you turn the graphics down to a lower settings, Arma starts to ignore your GPU and send all data to the CPU. This might be the problem

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

To those who are saying this hardware is inadequate are wrong. It's not great but it works. Altis Life is so heavily modded that the server fps is so low that there isnt much you can do. Try Vanilla Arma or King of the Hill, see how your FPS is there and let me know

First, that game loves Intel CPUs, second GPU is also mid-range. You need to replace both CPU & GPU, also mobo with CPU. Get i5/i7 with compatible motherboard & GTX 970.

No no no AMD CPUs work perfectly in ARMA 3. The problem in this situation is that the servers are laggy as balls and all of the mods slow the scripts to a crawl.

yes im playing altis life, and on other mods/servers i get 10fps

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I heard from a friend, that when you turn the graphics down to a lower settings, Arma starts to ignore your GPU and send all data to the CPU. This might be the problem

That is true but not the problem here.

To those who are saying this hardware is inadequate are wrong. It's not great but it works. Altis Life is so heavily modded that the server fps is so low that there isnt much you can do. Try Vanilla Arma or King of the Hill, see how your FPS is there and let me know

Where do i find king of the hill, also can i play battle royale? is that laggy? http://battleroyalegames.com/

is that the main one?

I have AMD 8350, and GPU 7850, on every graphics setting mode I GET literally 10fps... like how do i fix this? i did cpu count 8, did nothing.., is there any way to fix it?? or it just wasted my 60$ of money

Try a couple different altis life servers, if not launch the game through the arma launcher and change the settings, allocate more RAM, VRAM and CPU cores. I did this and boosted my fps through the roof.

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

Try a couple different altis life servers, if not launch the game through the arma launcher and change the settings, allocate more RAM, VRAM and CPU cores. I did this and boosted my fps through the roof.

how do i allocate more ram and what is VRAM?

I did -cpucount 8 and on and get pretty high fps on high

i get 40-60 fps+ on high

oh damn when i did cpucount it boosted my fps by alot (i joined asylum number 1 alts life)

on top of everything else, isnt arma 3 like one of those "let me get two 780ti's to run it" type of games?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

on top of everything else, isnt arma 3 like one of those "let me get two 780ti's to run it" type of games?

Not really I run it on Ultra with a 780 and an i5 4670K!

In editor I get 150fps and multiplayer I get around 60

But saying that I allocated more RAM, VRAM and Cores to the game.

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

so, im right when i say its tough to run tho :P then again depends if youre trying to play a laggy server, or whatever that means.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

can you tell me ur launch for RAM, VRAM And cores?

can you tell me ur launch for RAM, VRAM And cores?

-cpuCount=8 -nosplash -skip intro -noPause -maxMem=8192 -maxvram=2048

This is what I use, youll have to change the CPU core, RAM and VRAM to your system though

-cpuCount=8 -nosplash -skip intro -noPause -maxMem=8192 -maxvram=2048

This is what I use, youll have to change the CPU core, RAM and VRAM to your system though

I use cpucount 8 i have amd 8350, what should i put for maxmem and maxvram? i have 8GB ram

I use cpucount 8 i have amd 8350, what should i put for maxmem and maxvram? i have 8GB ram

I would put RAM at 4096 and if you you have a 2gb GPU then 2048, 3GB card then 3072 for VRAM

I would put RAM at 4096 and if you you have a 2gb GPU then 2048, 3GB card then 3072 for VRAM

I have 7850 2GB so i would put like this

-maxMem=2048 -maxvram=3072

Why not for maxmem 4096? does it matter with the memory and the GPU?

also why is my VRAM max higher then urs?

I have 7850 2GB so i would put like this

-maxMem=2048 -maxvram=3072

Why not for maxmem 4096? does it matter with the memory and the GPU?

also why is my VRAM max higher then urs?

You got those mixed up, this will be your exact one, may aswell copy paste it

-cpuCount=8 -nosplash -skip intro -noPause -maxMem=4096 -maxvram=2048

You got those mixed up, this will be your exact one, may aswell copy paste it

-cpuCount=8 -nosplash -skip intro -noPause -maxMem=4096 -maxvram=2048

THANKS MAN!