Cacheing game files from HDD to SSD

N3rot0xin

First let me me begin with the issue I'm trying to resolve. It pertains to primarily BF4, but if this solution works I may apply it to a select few other games. 

My problem is that the game doesn't appear to be as "smooth" as i think it should be. It gets to higher FPS, 50avg in most cases. However, the image on screen isn't what I would call 50-fps quality. I wouldnt' say it is stuttering, but it isn't smooth. If I look up at the sky or straight down, its smooth at any fps, but at a normal angle it feels jerky. There are a plethora of possible causes of this I know, and if someone wants to know more about the specifics, message me please. Now on to the main meat. 5

What I was thinking I could try is to somehow "cache" part of the game on my SSD, things like maybe the textures among other things (I really dont know what I should cache, just figured i'd start there). How would I go about doing this? My initial thought was to do to the game files what I did to move Origin/Steam games: Folder Shortcuts. But if there is a more official way to do such a thing, I am all ears. 

All of my hardware is in my profile, it is current. 

I am whatever I am.