Upgrading Windows will make a difference?

I'm considering upgrading from Windows Vista 32 bit to 7 64 bit, including a complete clean-up. Will I get a better performance, like in gaming? I have an GTX 750 and 4GB of RAM.

No. If you had any applications with a 64 bit version that could benefit from using more than 4GB RAM, then you will see a benefit and even then you have to have more than 4GB RAM actually in the PC obviously.

I'd recommend it if an upgrade to more RAM came with it.

I'm considering upgrading from Windows Vista 32 bit to 7 64 bit, including a complete clean-up. Will I get a better performance, like in gaming? I have an GTX 750 and 4GB of RAM.

Yes, you will if you go to 8 or 8.1 you will se an even better increase in performance.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Yeah it will be much better. Also consider windows 8.1, its better than 7

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020