Small gaming keysboards

elvper

Hiya

I'm looking for a small gaming keyboard (example images below).

The reason why is hitting against the right side of my keyboard when having to move my mouse to the left a lot. Which is annoying and bad for performance in competitive games (CSGO).

Because of this I'm looking into buying a "small gaming keyboard" -> whatever to call it.

I mainly want something with a key lay-out very similar to a normal keyboard.

Atm the A4tech one seems the best option (see below) but I don't really like the smaller buttons.

If you guys know some / have some suggestion / feedback on them, please let me know.

My current keyboard is Logitech Media Keyboard 600, not mechanical, simple and easy design which i love. (I hate all those over the top keyboards). So I'm gonna keep this one for normal PC usage.

The "small gaming keyboard" is ment for just that: gaming.

Examples:

A4TECH X7-G100-JP G100

$_12.JPG

Logitech's G13 gameboard

28526392c567d99eb6a8eaaaffe5d283.image.2

If you really want to you could look into razers orbweaver and such. Would 10 keyless keyboards be ok?

Ty. Never used a keyless keyboard, are those fit for gaming?

Yes they are and hopefully by getting rid of the keypad you won't keep hitting into it :D

Logan from tek syndicate recently did a review on the cm storm quickfire rapid-I so you could check that out

Yes they are and hopefully by getting rid of the keypad you won't keep hitting into it :D

Logan from tek syndicate recently did a review on the cm storm quickfire rapid-I so you could check that out

Nice, interesting. Seems expensive though, current keyboard costed 17 € lolzies.

If you're looking to spend $50+ on something you can't really type on, I'd recommend saving another $40 or so and checking out a tenkeyless keyboard. They definitely help to alleviate the problem you described. If you use the numpad, you could look into a layout like the QuickFire TK.

the @TheProfosist runs into this problem all the time but then again he uses an orbweaver with a tkl and a numpad between his mouse and the orbweaver lol

its not a TKL keyboard its a, wait actually I forget the term. Either way is KMAC Happy a Cherry MX KMAC version of the HHKB and a KPad which is just a KMAC number pad. And to clarify another thing I run into the numpad, not the keyboard. This is 100% because the number pad is on my mouse pad and sometimes I forget to move it. The good thing is that this is usually during warmup.

Prior to this setup I used my KMAC 2 which is standard TKL sized. Anything wider than that and well my arms just feel uncomfortable being that far apart, sometimes TKL is even wider than id like which is why ive adopted my new setup. That and well I really love the HHKB form factor.

Oh and I highly recommend the Orbweaver over everything else currently available unless yo umust have something closer to a standard keyboard layout.

i think i would call it a 60%

Actually if I didnt have the full layout and it was more standard ANSI it would truely be a 60% as it would have 60 keys. For some reason in my head I only thought of 40% and 75% keyboards for the smaller sizes.

Actually if I didnt have the full layout and it was more standard ANSI it would truely be a 60% as it would have 60 keys. For some reason in my head I only thought of 40% and 75% keyboards for the smaller sizes.

well 40% is the new craze, who needs number keys anyways?

well 40% is the new craze, who needs number keys anyways?

This may sound arrogant of me but I think they are all done wrong in at least one aspect, usually the layout. Also i would really only have a use for one if it ran that one teensy esk device that had built in bluetooth.

Ok thinking about going for this one...but it's sold out every freaking where.

Oh and I highly recommend the Orbweaver over everything else currently available unless yo umust have something closer to a standard keyboard layout.

It doesn't look like anything I would ever use, looks like it could be usefull for MMO players but no for FPS.

@elvper I think that cooler master do some more nice 10keyless keyboards, just look around and see what is right for you and your budget :D

genovation 682

stock mx blacks, and gray with relegendable keycaps

DSCN2500_zps85242a78.jpg

DSCN2480_zpsadac5ede.jpg

Nice, but when I google it, it only shows ones with small buttons only

And :o expensive for such a small thing

Nice, but when I google it, it only shows ones with small buttons only

And :o expensive for such a small thing

well its main purpose is not gaming and it full configuralble.