Next generation improvement to PC aesthetics

X1XNobleX1X

Hello,

In the coming weeks I'm planning to re-do my build and upgrade to X99. 

Shown below is a picture of my current build, are there any aesthetic changes that can be made to make it look a bit better.

degrt.jpg

ns14.jpg

ndp1.jpg

Sorry about the pictures.

Thanks in advance. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Ditch the red/black color scheme? 5930K + Asus X99-Deluxe.

Remember to follow your topics.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Hes been here longer than you, I think he knows how to check his topics....

On topic the way your H100i tubing is bugs me. Other than that wait till you get your new stuff anyways 

I'v already picked the CPU and motherboard and keeping the red/black theme, I might change the LED to white though. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Just reminding him bruh.. we're all human, we all forget things.

On topic the way your H100i tubing is bugs me. Other than that wait till you get your new stuff anyways 

Haha, thank you!

What is the best way to arrange it?

Moving the H100i over?

Also get and Evga SLI bridge dust your system and get a mid plate?

Moving it all the way back id say

Shortening your cables from being inside the main space in your case should clean up the look at lot.

Also get and Evga SLI bridge dust your system and get a mid plate?

Moving it all the way back id say

Yes, I'll get a EVGA SLI bridge, what is a midplate?

I'v already picked the CPU and motherboard and keeping the red/black theme, I might change the LED to white though. 

Alrighty, well other than a custom loop if your budget allows.. I can't real think of much more.

Shortening your from being inside the main space in your case should clean up the look at lot.

Shortening your?

:)

Yes, I'll get a EVGA SLI bridge, what is a midplate?

It would be a solid plate that separates your bottom compartment from the main body, cleaner aesthetics 

1e6a8f844f.jpg