LG 34UC97

Thanks nick :D

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

NICK IS THE BEST!

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

This is just awesome... i want 3.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

You guys should be thanking Linus for the video not me... He's the one who spent hours testing the product, scripting, and filming, I'm just the one who delivers it :P

then gets on CSGO... i mean what

You guys should be thanking Linus for the video not me... He's the one who spent hours testing the product, scripting, and filming, I'm just the one who delivers it :P

We all know who is the brains of the operation 

and besides you are quite the looker ;)   #sendpics

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Mmmm, pricing doesn't work. I might buy one once it comes to Canada though....

Depending on response time.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

but, but nick is love, nick is life

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

but, but nick is love, nick is life

We need one for all of the LTT Team. I know Linus and Luke already have one. But Nick,Taran(?), Edzel and Brandon don't. I don't think I forgot anyone O_o

We need one for all of the LTT Team. I know Linus and Luke already have one. But Nick,Taran(?), Edzel and Brandon don't. I don't think I forgot anyone O_o

Don't they have a new guy? I am not sure though.

@nicklmg

Mmmm, pricing doesn't work. I might buy one once it comes to Canada though....

Depending on response time.

Yeah I'm not sure when it will be coming to Canada - once (if) NCIX and Amazon have it those links should work for you :D

Yeah I'm not sure when it will be coming to Canada - once (if) NCIX and Amazon have it those links should work for you :D

NCIX says there are no search results. And the Amazon link takes me to a list of phones....

Don't they have a new guy? I am not sure though.

@nicklmg

OH YEAH. David.

nice but who heck put the macro footage of the original extreme um95 in the center of the uc97

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

New guy coming soon, also named Nick haha.

NICKCEPTION

OH YEAH. David.

Who is David? Was that the guy who filled in for Taran?

OH YEAH. David.

New guy coming soon, also named Nick haha.

Now i'm confused

NICKCEPTION

Who is David? Was that the guy who filled in for Taran?

David was the temp. Or maybe it was Austin. One of the two.

NCIX says there are no search results. And the Amazon link takes me to a list of phones....

Yep that makes sense - what I meant was, when (if) the 34UC97 becomes available in Canada, those links should bring you to the proper page to find it :)

Yep that makes sense - what I meant was, when (if) the 34UC97 becomes available in Canada, those links should bring you to the proper page to find it :)

Ah, ok! Well depending on response time I might buy one.

I'm Assuming Linus may use this as his Primary monitor.

p.s I see you're slowly showing your Gay side :P