cheap Samsung phone that dosn't feel cheap

dieharddddd

http://www.techradar.com/au/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/samsung-is-reportedly-creating-a-galaxy-a5-made-of-neither-metal-or-plastic-1266311

Samsung might be releasing a phone that fits into the mid-range price bracket made out of metal and made not to feel cheap.

this could be a success but i feel that it would be to easy to scimp on the essentials and by trying to make the phone cheap but quality you miss something important out

Yeah, Note 3 owner here, and that looks exactly like my phone. No difference in aesthetic from what I can see.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Interesting... Hopefully touchwiz is no longer a POS by the time this comes out...

Yeah, Note 3 owner here, and that looks exactly like my phone. No difference in aesthetic from what I can see.

Sides do not seem the same, does not look like it has the chrome looking band around the note 3

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8