Should I be picky on the GPU waterblock choice

Jedicake

Probably not too much difference in terms of flow speed and restriction? Should I just go for the one that looks the most sick?

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Probably not too much difference in terms of flow speed and restriction? Should I just go for the one that looks the most sick?

Yes, most GPU blocks are a couple degrees from each other.

Quote me to get a reply!

They basically all perform the same, get the one you like the most. Which one are you looking at the most?

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

Not all, they perform pretty much the same. Water blocks from reputable companies have insignificant differences in temps. 

Good water blocks would be from EK and XSPC. Swiftech has some really sick looking ones too. Get the one you like most.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

They basically all perform the same, get the one you like the most. Which one are you looking at the most?

Well, I'd love to get another Galaxy GTX 780 HoF but no luck on any ones on sales. So I think I'm sadly going to have to get a different non-white card, and of those, the I've always liked the look of the EVGA Hydro Copper

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

The HOF card with an EK white waterblock would look stunning, although the swiftech made HydroCopper block do look nice to. 

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

The HOF card with an EK white waterblock would look stunning, although the swiftech made HydroCopper block do look nice to. 

Indeed, it does look stunning. wish I could find another  :angry:

Which ever one you pick if you put a water block on or it comes with one pre attached it will look awesome. Plus the overclocking potential for a water cooled card...YEAH!!!!