Steelseries H Wireless - Unboxing and First Impressions.

Advent

Well this is my first "official review". Have fun.

Note: Had not fiddled w/ headset audio so there is a slight hiss, also the Mic is a bit close and hot so yeah.... -.-;

http://youtu.be/8R9kuqFw_oU?list=UUktPGmJ0U16TbUt9blkCeOw <- Part 1
http://youtu.be/4k7GmbxIM14?list=UUktPGmJ0U16TbUt9blkCeOw <- Part 2

Unboxing video coming, just Twitch doesn't want to export it to Youtube for some reason....*shakes fist*

Enjoy!

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

I had bought a used H Wireless from Amazon a little while ago for $200; returned it because it didn't come with the spare battery, but I tested it out while I had it anyway.  Plugged in via USB I had no hiss or noise at all, however, the mic didn't work over the USB connection, so you end up plugging even more cables behind your PC. (Aren't we trying to get rid of the cables?)  Overall the headphones themselves were really good, but the base station was way overboard with features that we can do with software anyway, at least on a computer. It would have been much better IMO if it was simplified down to the size of my mouse receiver.

TBH I don't think you should be complaining about the comfort while wearing a hat underneath it... unless they're making that a selling point ofc. xD

If you do another video review I would suggest writing a little script or notes for yourself so you don't end up not saying anything for a while. (Think WAN show doc)