Female to female 3 pin fan cable?

MariusJS

Make one yourself. It is not that hard.

I know, but I need more than one, and were just wondering if it is possible to buy  them, as I couldn't find one...

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

I know, but I need more than one, and were just wondering if it is possible to buy  them, as I couldn't find one...

Maybe not then availavable. I tried aswell, but failed to find any.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

You can buy a 10 pack of female headers for like a dollar on ebay or maybe less. I paid like 75 cents for some a couple months ago. Then the pins are that cheap as well.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

I'm with the guy above, I have to ask though; What do you need them for? :D

Modsmart fan splitters

You can buy a 10 pack of female headers for like a dollar on ebay or maybe less. I paid like 75 cents for some a couple months ago. Then the pins are that cheap as well.

eBay stuff usually takes like at least a month to arrive, but I am probably going to end up with ordering some :P

Modsmart fan splitters

eBay stuff usually takes like at least a month to arrive, but I am probably going to end up with ordering some :P

Took me about a week to get mine, they shipped from china too. Was the best shipping speed for across the globe I have ever seen. It is worth getting them for the price, just to have extras laying around. Never know when you might need to replace a fan header on something or just shorten the cable to the exact length you need and not have to worry about tying up the excess wire. :)

Shipping on ebay has been a great experience the past 6 months for me. Stuff arriving in less than a week from thousands of miles away. It is a lot better than it was about 6 years ago ordering stuff.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Took me about a week to get mine, they shipped from china too. Was the best shipping speed for across the globe I have ever seen. It is worth getting them for the price, just to have extras laying around. Never know when you might need to replace a fan header on something or just shorten the cable to the exact length you need and not have to worry about tying up the excess wire. :)

Shipping on ebay has been a great experience the past 6 months for me. Stuff arriving in less than a week from thousands of miles away. It is a lot better than it was about 6 years ago ordering stuff.

Yeah, I have been ordering stuff continuously for like 2-3 Years, and I bet shipping to US is much faster than to Norway :P

Yeah, I have been ordering stuff continuously for like 2-3 Years, and I bet shipping to US is much faster than to Norway :P

Ah yes you are probably right there, forgot to check where you were. :P

Yes! Thanks! :D

They do exist :P Well, I'm unsure if I'm just going to make some, or order some, I'll figure it out ;)

Using fan splitters may be your best option. May I ask, though, what do you need them for?

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Using fan splitters may be your best option. May I ask, though, what do you need them for?

As answered earlier, Modsmart Fan splitters :P

As answered earlier, Modsmart Fan splitters :P

Oh, I see. If you refer to plugging a fan into the male plug, I don't think they're meant to be used that way as the male 4pin will probably only have the pwm and sense wires attached.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Oh, I see. If you refer to plugging a fan into the male plug, I don't think they're meant to be used that way as the male 4pin will probably only have the pwm and sense wires attached.

Sorry, I remembered the brand wrong :/

This is the one I am using, jut that I am using the 1 to 4 splitter

post-3510-0-91780000-1411303248.jpg

Edit: Found some nice ones, in the lenght I need:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/15751/cab-842/ModMyToys_3-Pin_Female_to_3-Pin_Female_Cable_Adapter_-_36_-_Sleeved_Black_MMT-FC-33-36-BK.html

I think I am going to buy some, as the shipping is faster, and it is a pain in the ass to make cables this long, and sleeve them :P

Sorry, I remembered the brand wrong :/

This is the one I am using, jut that I am using the 1 to 4 splitter

ele-987a.jpg

Edit: Found some nice ones, in the lenght I need:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/15751/cab-842/ModMyToys_3-Pin_Female_to_3-Pin_Female_Cable_Adapter_-_36_-_Sleeved_Black_MMT-FC-33-36-BK.html

I think I am going to buy some, as the shipping is faster, and it is a pain in the ass to make cables this long, and sleeve them :P

Okay, apparently I got my males and females mixed up (don't worry, this doesn't happen often)

Sure, that'll work.

Yes! Thanks! :D

They do exist :P Well, I'm unsure if I'm just going to make some, or order some, I'll figure it out ;)

Just a side note be careful not to use too many fans or too high amperage fans on a single motherboard header, since they usually can supply a max of 1Amp.

Just a side note be careful not to use too many fans or too high amperage fans on a single motherboard header, since they usually can supply a max of 1Amp.

I know, I am going to be running them of a Lamptron FC-8, which they claim can push 30W per channel